Greece gets three bids for Thessaloniki Port
ATHENS, March 25 Greece has received three binding bids for a majority stake in its second-largest port in Thessaloniki, the country's privatisations agency said on Saturday.
Feb 9 Spar Nord Bank A/S:
* Q4 net interest income 395.3 million Danish crowns ($56.88 million) versus 415.8 million crowns year ago
* Q4 loan losses 54.6 million crowns versus 75.5 million crowns year ago
* Q4 core earnings 185.2 million crowns versus 169.3 million crowns year ago
* Solid capital position paves way for recommendation that a dividend of 5 crowns per share be distributed for 2016, equal to a payout ratio of 75%
* "Low interest level and presumably sustained relatively moderate demand for loans and financing will once more drive us to fight hard for top line"
* 2017 core earnings before impairment are expected to hover around the DKK 1.1-1.2 billion mark Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.9492 Danish crowns) (sGdynia Newsroom)
BOAO, China, March 25 An advisor to China's central bank said on Saturday that he believed the People's Bank of China (PBOC) would want a smooth transition to holding less foreign exchange reserves.
BOAO, China, March 25 Globalisation is a reality for all countries, and is not a matter of choice, the People's Bank of China's governor, Zhou Xiaochuan, on Saturday.