Feb 9 Coty Inc :
* Coty Inc reports second quarter fiscal 2017 results, the first quarter after successful completion of the merger with P&G Beauty Business
* Coty's partly-owned company Younique expects to generate about $400 million in net revenues in 2016
* Qtrly eps (diluted) adjusted $0.30
* Qtrly net revenues of $2,296.7 million increased 90% as reported compared to legacy-coty net revenues in prior-year period
* "Believe combined company net revenue decline in constant currency will slow down for H2 fiscal 2017, excluding Younique and ghd"
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.06
* On P&G Beauty Business merger, we are reiterating our previously communicated $750 million synergy target by fiscal 2020
* Expects combined company net revenue decline in constant currency to slow down for second half of fiscal 2017, excluding Younique and ghd
* Qtrly net revenues $2,296.7 million versus $1,210.5 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.33, revenue view $2.36 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "We have identified non-core portfolio of brands and are now exploring potential alternatives for these brands including divestitures."
* Says now expects to cumulatively generate approximately 20% of net $750m synergies through FY17 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: