Samsung Elec says to open $380 mln home appliance plant in US
SEOUL, June 28 Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday it agreed to open a $380 million home appliance manufacturing plant in South Carolina, the United States.
March 15Be Think Solve Execute:
* Reported on Tuesday FY total revenue 136.7 million euros ($145.27 million) versus 115.4 million euros
* FY operating revenue at 135.6 million euros versus 114.3 million euros
* FY net profit 4.2 million euros versus 3.5 million euros a year ago
* Proposes dividend of 0.0148 euros per share
* Following the results recorded by the company in 2016, it confirms the revenue and profit growth for the year 2017 and targets for 2017-2019
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9410 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
STOCKHOLM, June 29 Swedish digital health start-up KRY has raised 20 million euros ($22.67 million) from investors to fund further expansion in Europe, it said on Thursday.