Daimler picks U.S. trucks chief to replace Bernhard
BERLIN, Feb 27 Daimler has appointed the head of its North American trucks division to run group-wide truck operations, replacing departed chief Wolfgang Bernhard, the carmaker said on Monday.
Sept 29 Jeep brand head Mike Manley tells journalists on the sidelines of the Paris auto show:
* expects to sell 1.45 million Jeep vehicles this year, boosted by ramp up of Compass and Renegade models
* "By the end of September we'll have hit more than a million sales, I think as I look towards the end of the year, hopefully, we will be higher than 1.45 million," he says
* confident target of 2 million sales for 2018 is reachable
* Jeep sales in China are up 100 pct y/y at 100,000 units year-to-date
* U.S. market has moderated but remains "very healthy" Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
BRUSSELS, Feb 27 The European Union will not pick an immediate fight with the City of London over its right to clear euro-denominated securities, EU officials said on Monday, as Britain prepares to trigger the process of quitting the bloc.
* Manulife issues statement regarding FINTRAC administrative penalty