France sets spread for debut Green OAT
LONDON, Jan 24 (IFR) - The Republic of France has fixed the spread for its June 2039 debut Green OAT at 13bp over the 1.25% May 2036 OAT, according to a lead.
Sept 29 Blackrock's asset allocation head for Global Allocation Fund Russ Koesterich:
* Investors should be sensitive to information suggesting chances of U.S. recession increasing
* Chicago fed national activity index (CFNAI) recently fell back into negative territory
* "The economic - and by extension earnings - rebound that the market is expecting in the second half may not materialize"
* CFNAI is suggesting that, at the margin, "we should all be a bit more concerned" about the prospect of a recession Source text - bit.ly/2dxF0AL Further company coverage:
LAGOS, Jan 24 Nigeria's foreign exchange reserves rose 8.9 percent to $27.49 billion by Jan. 20 from a month ago, climbing to the highest level since April, central bank data showed on Tuesday.
* Dec quarter net profit 1.38 billion rupees versus profit 903.1 million rupees year ago