BRIEF-Vietnam's Vingroup says Q1 net profit drops 54 pct y/y
* Says Q1 net profit drops 54 percent y/y to 593 billion dong ($26.1 million) Further company coverage:
Sept 29 Blackrock's asset allocation head for Global Allocation Fund Russ Koesterich:
* Investors should be sensitive to information suggesting chances of U.S. recession increasing
* Chicago fed national activity index (CFNAI) recently fell back into negative territory
* "The economic - and by extension earnings - rebound that the market is expecting in the second half may not materialize"
* CFNAI is suggesting that, at the margin, "we should all be a bit more concerned" about the prospect of a recession Source text - bit.ly/2dxF0AL Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, April 28 Amazon.com Inc's ventures far beyond online retail, from cloud computing to movie making, are raising questions among corporate strategy experts about its focus.