Oct 12 (Reuters) - Duna House Holding
* Hungary real estate agent Duna House says submitted request to National Bank of Hungary for initial public offering of shares
* Duna House deputy CEO Ferenc Mate tells Reuters that company awaiting approval by NBH "within days"
* IPO could start as soon as this month - deputy CEO
* New IPO could be similar size as suspended offering last year
* Duna House plans to strengthen regional presence
* Bought largest Polish real estate agent franchise Metrohouse recently
* Duna House not planning further significant company acquisitions in next 1-2 years -deputy CEO (Reporting by Krisztina Than and Gergely Szakacs)