Oct 12 (Reuters) - Artifex Mundi:
* Plans to raise in its IPO between 10 million zlotys ($2.62 million) and 15 million zlotys, said the company in prospectus approved by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) on Wednesday
* It will offer up to 6,650,000 shares: up to 500,000 series C shares of new issue and up to 6,150,000 existing series B shares
* The offered shares will represent up to 63.33 pct in the company's increased capital
* The subscription period for individual investors runs from Oct. 17 to Oct. 21 and subscription period for the institutional investors runs from Oct. 26 to Oct. 27
* Says the final price and final number of offered shares will be established on Oct. 25 and the debut is planned for Nov.
* Plans to allocate the proceeds from IPO for development of its publishing business and joined projects with other developers as well as marketing campaigns
* The company's 2015 revenue was 17.5 million zlotys and net profit was 7.0 million zlotys
* In H1 2016 Artifex Mundi's revenue amounted to 10.6 million zlotys and net profit was 3.3 million zlotys
* Currently the company's games portfolio comprises over 40 games available in several languages
* The company submitted prospectus to KNF for approval in Aug.
Source text - bit.ly/2dkbSLg
$1 = 3.8193 zlotys Gdynia Newsroom