New BNDES head Rabello says will not focus on past loans
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.
Feb 23 Skotan SA:
* Said on Wednesday that it has received a final decision from Ministry of Development and Finance regarding hydrogen project
* As per the decision the company is ordered to return funds for the implementation of the project in the amount of 2.4 million zlotys plus interest
* Since it has already paid 0.5 million zlotys, it will need to give back the remaining 1.9 million zlotys plus interest
* It can appeal the decision and will consider its further steps
* It has created a provision of 2.4 million zlotys to cover a possible adverse outcome in this matter
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
SAO PAULO, May 26 JBS SA, the world's largest meatpacker, said on Friday that the brothers Joesley and Wesley Batista, who own the company and are ensnared in a corruption scandal that threatens to topple Brazil's President Michel Temer, have resigned from senior posts.