Nov 7 (Reuters) - CEO Oeyvind Eriksen of Aker ASA , top owner of Aker Solutions, said:
* Remains to be seen how much of a competitive threat will be created by recent M&A transactions in subsea
* says "we remain open to strategic opportunities. Whatever is right to realize the company's full value potential" in subsea holdings
* says "all key performance indicators are trending up and in my opinion Aker's portfolio has never been in better shape."
* says regarding the potential for M&A at Aker BP on Norway's continental shelf: "The gap between bid and ask for assets on NCS seems somewhat closer now than a year ago."
* says we have not yet discussed the possibility for quarterly dividends from Aker ASA. For the time being yearly dividends remains our strategy Further company coverage: (Reporting By Joachim Dagenborg, editing by Terje Solsvik)