BRIEF-EN3 to issue 7th series convertible bonds worth 8 bln won
* Says it will issue 7th series unregistered and unsecured private convertible bonds, to raise 8 billion won in proceeds for operations
Oct 12 Russia's Dixy Group says:
* Sept sales up 18 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue increased 14 percent and amounted to 75 billion roubles ($1.21 billion);
* Q3 like-for-like sales up 4.2 percent year-on-year;
* Opened 16 new stores in Q3. Further company coverage: ($1 = 62.2255 roubles) (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)
SYDNEY, June 28 A Cadbury chocolate factory has become the first Australian business to be hit by a global cyber attack, a trade union official said, underscoring the rapid spread of the latest ransomware extortion campaign.