Feb 3 Honda Motor Co Ltd Executive Vice President Seiji Kuraishi says:
* we have been investing in, developing, manufacturing cars in U.S. for 40 years, will continue to do so
* we see uncertainties in current U.S. trade relations, if there are any policy changes we will deal with them
* hopes U.S. President Donald Trump understands our presence in the U.S.
* if tariffs on Mexico exports to U.S. increase, we would need to take some form of action
* declines comment on whether Honda prefers court-led Takata restructuring, says stable supply a priority Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Naomi Tajitsu)
Leveraging big data, Mercado Libre offers loans in Brazil and Mexico
MEXICO CITY, June 23 Argentine online marketplace Mercado Libre Inc plans to provide working-capital loans to entrepreneurs in Brazil and Mexico this year, expanding on a program the company launched in its homeland last month.