Dec 20 Immofinanz Ag
* Immofinanz CEO says delay in sale or spin-off of Russia portfolio due to higher oil price, future of US-Russia relations, stronger rouble, fresh tenancy deals, which will bring occupancy rate up to ca. 90 pct in abbreviated FY 2016
* Immofinanz CEO says sale of Russia portfolio would be faster, more elegant than spin off
* Immofinanz CEO says has long list of interested parties in Russia portfolio
* Immofinanz CEO says interested parties in Russia portfolio not just from Russia
* Immofinanz CFO says gross book value of Russia portfolio 1.07 billion eur, incl. 650 million eur debt Further company coverage: (Reporting By Shadia Nasralla)
Loeb's Third Point hedge fund targeting Nestle for strategic changes- Bloomberg
June 25 Nestle SA, is being targeted by activist investor Daniel Loeb's hedge fund Third Point LLC, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.