How do you satirise an issue without hurting someone's ego but at the same time ensure it hits its mark? Jaspal Bhatti, arguably the only man to have known the answer in India, at least enough to make a living out of it, is no more.
Bhatti died in the early hours of Thursday in a car accident while he was out promoting his film ‘Power Cut' — a spoof on the pathetic power situation in India, especially in his home state of Punjab.
Read the complete blog post, click reut.rs/S7N7kP
Trending On Reuters
Harry Potter is casting a spell, again, over the publishing industry Full Article
- Streaming activity helps keep Drake's 'Views' atop Billboard 200
- LVMH sells loss-making Donna Karan to G-III in $650 million deal
- Greece may win over tourists shunning Turkey, but could also feel impact
- Bolshoi Ballet marks 60th anniversary of landmark London visit
- Ai Weiwei puts himself back in a jail cell in new Spanish show