BEIJING The Chinese Ministry of Commerce's anti-monopoly bureau has approved Lenovo Group's proposed $2.3 billion deal to buy IBM Corp's low-end server business.
The deal, announced in January, is expected to be completed by the end of the year, said Lenovo Chief Executive Yang Yuanqing on Wednesday, but still requires U.S. regulatory approval.
(Reporting by Paul Carsten)
Trending On Reuters
Business software maker Oracle Corp said on Thursday it would buy NetSuite Inc for about $9.3 billion in cash, a deal designed to help Oracle gain market share in the fast-growing cloud computing business. Full Article
- Facebook shares hit record high as it beats estimates again
- Mercedes rejects claims about 'misleading' self-driving car ads
- New crop of robots to vie for space in the operating room
- Fall in Volkswagen brand profit shows lasting effects of scandal
- Video: Exercise plus electro-stimulation boosts calorie burn, study says