1 Min Read
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt
* Magyar Telekom says Q4 net profit was HUF 19.8 billion versus HUF 10.3 billion analyst forecast in portfolio.hu survey, and up from HUF 3.35 billion in Q4 2015
* Magyar Telekom CEO says for 2017 "we are facing several competitive and regulatory risks to growth."
* Magyar Telekom says targets HUF 25 per share dividend for 2017, the same as proposed for 2016
* Magyar Telekom targets HUF 560 billion in revenues for 2017 versus HUF 560-570 billion previous target
* Magyar Telekom sees HUF 182 billion EBITDA this year versus HUF 181-185 billion earlier targetFurther company coverage: (Reporting by Sandor Peto; Editing by Mark Potter)