* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange is 0.28 percent up and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan is 0.02 percent lower.
* Asian shares were capped on Tuesday by caution over weak global growth data, but Japanese equities scaled a near five-year peak after the Standard & Poor's 500 Index closed at a record high overnight on renewed hopes for a steady U.S. recovery.
* The S&P 500 closed at another record high, pushing further above 1,600 as financial shares led the way after Bank of America's settlement with MBIA.
* India's group of ministers to meet yet again to discuss the setting up of a regulator for the coal sector at 1130 GMT.
* Earnings of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
For additional press items double click
Indian cbank panel calls for relaxing exporters' credit rules
Payment of onetime spectrum fee to be made a pre-condition for M&As of telcos - Economic Times (link.reuters.com/sek87t)
ONGC Videsh's arm hunts for equity partner for Siberian shale field - Business Line (link.reuters.com/tek87t)
Govt to kick-start 200 bln rupees share sale in Coal India, likely by Sept - Economic Times (link.reuters.com/vek87t)
L&T Infrastructure Finance to set up 3 bln rupees debt fund - Economic Times (link.reuters.com/wek87t)
Maruti to replace low volume models in a year - Mint (link.reuters.com/guk87t)
Sebi relaxes norms for Tata Tele for offer for sale of shares - PTI in Mint (link.reuters.com/zek87t)
Den Networks to raise $160 mln through share sale - PTI in Business Standard (link.reuters.com/kuk87t)
NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. (Compiled by Manoj Rawal)