TOKYO Japan's benchmark Nikkei average opened down 1.38 percent at 11,105.24 on Tuesday, while the broader Topix shed 1.17 percent to 944.58.
(Reporting by Tokyo markets team)
Trending On Reuters
- Lackluster U.S., China sales drag on Ford Motor profit, shares tumble
- Fall in Volkswagen brand profit shows lasting effects of scandal
- Shell misses expectations as earnings plunge on oil, BG costs
- SoftBank sees sharp recovery for Sprint, flags much investment for ARM
- Facebook shares hit record high as it beats estimates again