ZURICH, April 11 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 8,609 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The flavours and fragrances maker confirmed its mid-term target of like-for-like sales growth of 4-5 percent on average after growth slowed less than expected in the first quarter, helped by a strong performance in North America.
For more news see
The power and automation group named China managing director Chun-Yuan Gu president of its AMEA region and appointed Frank Duggan president of its Europe region.
For more news see
Reports 10.7 percent sales growth in the first quarter of 2017, says targets a 6-8 percent rise in sales to more than CHF 6 billion in 2017
The company fending of a takeover by St Gobain holds its annual shareholders meeting
Thomas Mullarkey, a loan salesman at Credit Suisse, has left the bank, according to sources.
* Actelion said it will not be reporting first- quarter 2017 financial results after amending its reporting schedule to no longer post results for the first and third quarters.
* LafargeHolcim said it will nominate Patrick Kron for election as a new board member at the group's Annual General Meeting on May 3. At the same time Philippe Dauman and Alexander Gut have decided not to stand for re-election.
* Kudelski said its NAGRA business has extended an agreement with the International Broadcaster Coalition Against Piracy to bring anti-piracy technology to broadcasters.
* Valartis Group AG will propose a dividend of 0.20 Swiss francs ($0.198) per bearer share
* Arbonia AG says Looser Holding is selling Feyco Treffert Group and Schekolin AG with plant in Bendern (Liechtenstein) to Finnish Teknos Group
* Orascom Development Holding AG FY net loss 196.4 million francs versus net loss of 19.1 million francs in FY 2015
* Huegli Holding AG outlook 2017: organic sales growth in range of 0-2 pct, increase of EBITDA margin
* Von Roll Holding AG Q1 turnover rises by 8.5 pct to 93.2 million Swiss francs
* Luzerner Kantonalbank AG Q1 group profit 47.2 million Swiss francs, up 9.8 pct year-on-year
Swiss Treasury will reopen its zero coupon bond maturing in 2029 and a 0.5 percent bond maturing in 2058 in a tender on Wednesday (Reporting by Zurich newsroom)