Microsoft Corp sued Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Friday, claiming the South Korean smartphone maker refused to make royalty payments last fall on patent licenses.
The Microsoft lawsuit, filed in a Manhattan federal court, seeks monetary recovery from Samsung but does not publicly disclose the amount in dispute.
(Reporting by Dan Levine in San Francisco; Editing by David Gregorio)
Trending On Reuters
Consumers are more aware of self-driving cars, but slightly less interested in riding in them, according to two surveys conducted after a fatal crash of a Tesla equipped with self-driving technology. Full Article
- Apple asks U.S. Supreme Court to rule against Samsung over patents
- Alphabet and Amazon wind up stellar quarter for big tech
- EXCLUSIVE - California regulator says testing to begin on Volkswagen diesel fix
- Don't play Pokemon on the railway tracks, Bulgaria says
- Sony keeps profit outlook as PlayStation 4 software sales surge