FRANKFURT A German court has ordered Motorola Deutschland and Motorola Mobility USA to stop selling mobile phones in Germany, which infringe a patent owned by LPKF Laser & Electronics AG, the company said on Wednesday.
The German company said in a statement that the regional court in Mannheim has ruled that the companies infringe LPKF's patent for Laser Direct Structuring, which is used in antennas for mobile phones.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Kirsti Knolle)
Trending On Reuters
Indian IT services exports are likely to grow at a slower pace next fiscal year than in the recent past as global clients rein in technology spending, an industry lobby group said on Thursday. Full Article
- Cisco to pay $1.4 billion for Internet of Things firm Jasper
- Hackers attack 20 mln accounts on Alibaba's Taobao shopping site
- Sharp chooses Foxconn as preferred bidder over Japan fund -sources
- Google search chief Singhal to quit, to be replaced by AI head
- To silence propaganda, Iraq seeks to take Islamic State offline