FRANKFURT A German court has ordered Motorola Deutschland and Motorola Mobility USA to stop selling mobile phones in Germany, which infringe a patent owned by LPKF Laser & Electronics AG, the company said on Wednesday.
The German company said in a statement that the regional court in Mannheim has ruled that the companies infringe LPKF's patent for Laser Direct Structuring, which is used in antennas for mobile phones.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Kirsti Knolle)
Trending On Reuters
Three teenagers playing the hit game Pokemon GO have been robbed at gunpoint in a north London park and forced to hand over their mobile phones, British police said on Saturday. Full Article
- Russia says spyware found in state computer networks
- Tesla mulling two theories to explain 'Autopilot' crash - source
- Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats
- Video: Blind athlete runs desert marathon unassisted using smartphone app
- Video: Exercise plus electro-stimulation boosts calorie burn, study says