REUTERS: This Friday our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews two freshly released movies. Read the reviews here.
Director Sachin Kundalkar's "Aiyyaa" is based on one of three stories in his earlier Marathi film called "Gandha". The story, about a girl who falls in love with a man because of the way he smells, is 30 minutes long, simply and honestly told. Read review, click <here>
- Bhoot Returns
The first half of "Bhoot Returns" has Tarun Awasthi (JD Chekravarthy), his wife Namrata (Manisha Koirala) and sister Pooja (Madhu Shalini) walking around a house in search of a ghost. We are told right at the beginning that it is called Shabbo, and it makes ‘friends' with the couple's six-year-old daughter Nimmi.
Read review, click <here>
Trending On Reuters
"The Jungle Book" pulverized a trio of box office lightweights, racking up $42.4 million to lead ticket sales for the third consecutive weekend. Full Article
- U2 guitarist The Edge makes history as he rocks Sistine Chapel for cancer
- Box Office: 'Jungle Book' triumphs, 'Keanu' stumbles, 'Mother's Day' bombs
- UK royal Kate appears on cover of Vogue's 100th anniversary edition
- Prince's motorcycle jacket from 'Purple Rain' film on auction
- Will Ferrell won't portray Reagan in comedy following outcry