HELSINKI Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia NOK1V.HE said on Tuesday it would invest $250 million in a new venture fund for mobile technology startups.
It would be the third fund for Nokia Growth Partners, Nokia's global venture firm which invests in mobile hardware and component companies as well as digital advertising startups.
Nokia Growth Partners had $600 million under management, according to its website.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Mark Potter)
Trending On Reuters
Consumers are more aware of self-driving cars, but slightly less interested in riding in them, according to two surveys conducted after a fatal crash of a Tesla equipped with self-driving technology. Full Article
- Apple asks U.S. Supreme Court to rule against Samsung over patents
- Alphabet and Amazon wind up stellar quarter for big tech
- EXCLUSIVE - California regulator says testing to begin on Volkswagen diesel fix
- Don't play Pokemon on the railway tracks, Bulgaria says
- Sony keeps profit outlook as PlayStation 4 software sales surge