HELSINKI Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia NOK1V.HE unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
Trending On Reuters
Microsoft Corp and Facebook Inc have agreed to jointly build a subsea cable across the Atlantic Ocean to meet growing demand for high-speed cloud and online services. Read
- Expandable space habitat fails to inflate in NASA's first test
- Brightest laser blows up water in cinematic and scientific first
- Amazon to deliver fresh food in Berlin soon - Manager Magazin
- EU governments agree new roaming rules for Netflix, Amazon
- New research shows consumers uninformed, wary of new vehicle technology