NEW YORK Actor Channing Tatum, who set female hearts fluttering in the summer movie hit "Magic Mike", was named the sexiest man alive by People magazine on Wednesday.
"My first thought was, 'Y'all are messing with me," Tatum told the magazine after hearing the news.
The 32-year-old actor, who is married to actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum, is training to play an Olympic athlete in his upcoming film, "Foxcatcher".
The couple, who have been married since 2009, are ready to start a family, according to People.
"The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we'll see where we go after that," he told the magazine.
Tatum joins a long list of Hollywood heartthrobs who also have also received the "sexiest man" title from the magazine including Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, George Clooney and Matt Damon. (Reporting by Patricia Reaney; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
Trending On Reuters
BERLIN - Meryl Streep said on Thursday that she relished the opportunity to head up her first international film jury in Berlin because it is a festival of world cinema and because all of humanity originated in Africa. Full Article
- Bruce Springsteen promises to show his mind in autobiography
- "Hail, Caesar!" Berlin premiere turns into refugee crisis debate
- Harrison Ford's broken leg on Star Wars set lands firm in court
- Kendall Jenner sues skin care company for $10 mln over ad
- "The Kiss" and other Rodin bronzes up for auction in Paris