BRIEF-Regeneron and Sanofi announce Kevzara license application resubmission for review by FDA
* Regeneron and Sanofi announce Kevzara® (sarilumab) Biologics License Application resubmission accepted for review by U.S. FDA
JERUSALEM, Feb 27 (Reuters) -
* Israel-based Pharma Two B, which is developing treatments for Parkinson’s disease, said on Monday it completed a third round of financing for $30 million.
* The company said the funds will be used to complete the final phase III clinical trial needed to register P2B001, its lead combination product for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
* The financing was led by Israel Biotech Fund and included biotech investors aMoon and JVC, as well as current investor, Chicago-based JK&B Capital.
* Pharma Two B said P2B001 could potentially help in the early stage of the disease and also be an add-on to Levodopa, which is today a main drug choice. (Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch)
ROME, April 28 They will not be drawing swords like their predecessors did 1,000 years ago, but battle lines have been drawn between conservatives and reformers in the Knights of Malta, the Catholic chivalric order and global charity.