2 Min Read
Oct 13 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Snapchat's parent, recently renamed Snap Inc has hired investment banks Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs Group Inc for a potential initial public offering. nyti.ms/2e7fG5g
- Wells Fargo & Co's Chief Executive John Stumpf announced his departure from the company following the scandal surrounding its sales tactics. nyti.ms/2e7isrd
- Amazon.com Inc announced its streaming service- Amazon Music Unlimited - that will compete directly with Spotify and Apple Music. nyti.ms/2e7gR4E
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc said it would eliminate 1,340 jobs as part of its long-standing restructuring plan. nyti.ms/2e7i8Zp
- Toyota Motor Corp and Suzuki Motor Corp said on Wednesday that they were discussing a business partnership. nyti.ms/2e7i3VM (Compiled by Abinaya Vijayaraghavan in Bengaluru)