NEW YORK Research In Motion LtdRIM.TO Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Wednesday its touchscreen BlackBerry 10 phones will not go on sale in the key U.S. market until mid-March.
Devices with physical keyboards will be available globally in April, he told reporters in New York.
Heins said the touchscreen phones' late U.S. release is due to carrier testing. They will be available in the United Kingdom on Thursday.
(Reporting by Euan Rocha; Writing by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
Trending On Reuters
- Pokemon Go gets big Comic-Con stage, creator talks success and future
- Facebook, Twitter co-operated with Brazil probe of alleged militants
- EXCLUSIVE: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement - sources
- Apple weathers anti-U.S. demo in China, where patriotic protests snowball
- Video: Danish amateur rocket launch fails