NEW YORK Research In Motion LtdRIM.TO Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Wednesday its touchscreen BlackBerry 10 phones will not go on sale in the key U.S. market until mid-March.
Devices with physical keyboards will be available globally in April, he told reporters in New York.
Heins said the touchscreen phones' late U.S. release is due to carrier testing. They will be available in the United Kingdom on Thursday.
(Reporting by Euan Rocha; Writing by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
Trending On Reuters
Business software maker Oracle Corp said on Thursday it would buy NetSuite Inc for about $9.3 billion in cash, a deal designed to help Oracle gain market share in the fast-growing cloud computing business. Full Article
- Facebook shares hit record high as it beats estimates again
- Mercedes rejects claims about 'misleading' self-driving car ads
- New crop of robots to vie for space in the operating room
- Fall in Volkswagen brand profit shows lasting effects of scandal
- Video: Exercise plus electro-stimulation boosts calorie burn, study says