March 1 Romanian carmaker Automobile Dacia,
controlled by France's Renault
* Says Automobile Dacia and the Autoturisme Dacia trade
union have finalised talks on a new collective labour contract.
* Says parties have agreed to hike gross wage for operators
by 120 lei from Jan. 1 and by an additional 80 lei from March 1.
* Says parties have agreed to a 1,450 lei bonus payment for
2016 to be granted to all Dacia employees in May.
* Average gross wage for Dacia operators was 5,000 lei
($1,164) in 2016, "comparable to the level of average wages in
the Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey and Slovakia.
* Says goal of Renault Group in Romania is to maintain
competitiveness of all activities including manufacturing at the
its Romanian Mioveni plant.
Further company coverage: RENA.PA
($1 = 4.2955 lei)