Australia's Slater and Gordon enters recapitalisation deal; MD steps down
June 29 Australian law firm Slater and Gordon Ltd on Thursday said it would enter a recapitalisation deal that would give almost full ownership of the company to its lenders.
March 1 Romanian carmaker Automobile Dacia, controlled by France's Renault
* Says Automobile Dacia and the Autoturisme Dacia trade union have finalised talks on a new collective labour contract.
* Says parties have agreed to hike gross wage for operators by 120 lei from Jan. 1 and by an additional 80 lei from March 1.
* Says parties have agreed to a 1,450 lei bonus payment for 2016 to be granted to all Dacia employees in May.
* Average gross wage for Dacia operators was 5,000 lei ($1,164) in 2016, "comparable to the level of average wages in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey and Slovakia.
* Says goal of Renault Group in Romania is to maintain competitiveness of all activities including manufacturing at the its Romanian Mioveni plant.
Further company coverage: RENA.PA
($1 = 4.2955 lei) (Bucharest Newsroom)
* Says unit completed acquisition of an investment firm as disclosed on June 20