Travelers Co's William Heyman elected as FINRA chairman
June 29 The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on Thursday named William Heyman, chief investment officer of Travelers Company Inc, as its chairman, effective July 18.
(Updates with detail, adds quotes)
JOHANNESBURG Oct 3 South Africa's Eskom:
* Eskom signs an inaugural $500 mln (7 billion rand) credit facility with China Development Bank, on Monday
* Eskom's group chief executive Brian Molefe said the facility will contribute towards Eskom's current capital expenditure programme and further stabilize Eskom's liquidity position.
* The facility secures 75 percent of Eskom's 69 billion rand funding requirement for the 2016/2017 financial year, said Eskom's Chief Financial Officer Anoj Singh.
* The successful execution of credit facility increases funding secured for financial year 2016/17 to 51 billion rand Further company coverage: (Reporting by Tanisha Heiberg)
* H1 REVENUE EUR 36.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 36.7 MILLION YEAR AGO