* West Ham United ended their season with 2-1 win at Burnley
* Sam Vokes slotted home to put Burnley ahead in the 23rd minute.
* Sofiane Feghouli equalised just four minutes later
* Andre Ayew struck the winner for the visitors in the 72nd minute
* Burnley finish in 16th place, West Ham 11th
BURNLEY 1 WEST HAM UNITED 2
May 21 Andrew Ayew grabbed a 72nd-minute winner for West Ham United to give them a 2-1 win at Burnley in the Premier League on Sunday.
Wales international Sam Vokes had put Burnley ahead in the 23rd minute, with his fifth goal in five games, slotting home at the back post after a low cross from strike partner Andre Gray.
Slaven Bilic's team were on level terms, however, just four minutes later when Sofiane Feghouli confidently finished off a fine team move.
The Hammers secured the win -- and an 11th-placed finish -- when Edimilson Fernandes's fierce shot was superbly pushed on to the bar by Burnley keeper Tom Heaton but Ayew pounced to scramble home the loose ball.
Burnley secured their Premier League survival earlier this month despite ending the season with just two wins from the last 16 league games. (Reporting by Simon Evans; Editing by Toby Davis)