BEIRUT A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
Trending On Reuters
The Iraqi army stormed to the southern edge of Falluja under U.S. air support on Monday, launching a direct assault to retake the city from Islamic State (IS) militants and help protect the nearby capital Baghdad from suicide bombings. Read
- Syrian opposition negotiator quits after talks' failure
- Mass coral bleaching casts shadow over future of Great Barrier Reef
- Turkish shelling kills 28 Islamic State fighters north of Aleppo - TV
- Roadside bomb kills two police in southeast Turkey - security sources
- Against a backdrop of motorcycles, Trump pledges to help veterans