(Reuters) - Professional-era records held by Serena Williams after she beat Germany's Angelique Kerber 7-5 6-3 in the Wimbledon final on Saturday.
* By winning a 22nd grand slam title, the American drew level with Steffi Graf at the top the standings
* At 34, she is the oldest woman to win a major
* She has won nine grand slam titles since turning 30. Margaret Court and Martina Navratilova won three majors each after turning 30.
* She has the longest winning span between majors, 16 years 10 months between 1999 U.S. Open and 2016 Wimbledon. (Chris Evert, Navratilova and Graf had 12-year spans)
* Tops the prize money list with more than $80 million. Maria Sharapova is next on the list with $36.8 million.
Reporting by Pritha Sarkar, editing by Ken Ferris