ISTANBUL Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Trending On Reuters
Indian IT services exports are likely to grow at a slower pace next fiscal year than in the recent past as global clients rein in technology spending, an industry lobby group said on Thursday. Full Article
- Cisco to pay $1.4 billion for Internet of Things firm Jasper
- Hackers attack 20 mln accounts on Alibaba's Taobao shopping site
- Sharp chooses Foxconn as preferred bidder over Japan fund -sources
- Google search chief Singhal to quit, to be replaced by AI head
- To silence propaganda, Iraq seeks to take Islamic State offline