ISTANBUL Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Trending On Reuters
Tesla Motors Inc told U.S. Senate Commerce Committee staff it is considering two theories that may help explain what led to the May 7 fatal crash that killed a Florida man who was using the car's "Autopilot" system, a person familiar with the meeting told Reuters on Friday. Full Article | Related Story
- Democratic fund-raising group for U.S. Congress candidates confirms hack
- Apple asks U.S. Supreme Court to rule against Samsung over patents
- Hackers hit Vietnam airports with South China Sea messages
- Video: Blind athlete runs desert marathon unassisted using smartphone app
- Alphabet and Amazon wind up stellar quarter for big tech