ISTANBUL The Turkish telecoms authority TIB said on Thursday it had taken an "administrative measure" against YouTube (GOOG.O), a week after it blocked access to microblogging site Twitter (TWTR.N).
TIB did not give further details on the move.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Trending On Reuters
Twitter Inc has shut down more than 125,000 terrorism-related accounts since the middle of 2015, most of them linked to the Islamic State group, the company said in a blog post on Friday. Full Article
- Exclusive - Top cybercrime ring disrupted as authorities raid Moscow offices - sources
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
- U.S., Britain eye letting spy agencies, police seek email, chat data from companies
- Tiger Global still likes Internet names, gets pointers from Jeter
- TSMC says quake impact on Q1 shipments no more than 1 pct