LONDON Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine, who was a member of The Jackson 5, will appear as a judge on a new BBC talent show "Move Like Michael Jackson," the public broadcaster said on Thursday.
The six-part series will be aired on BBC Three later this year.
"Michael was a superb dancer who inspired people across the world to master his moves and create their own unique routines," Jermaine said in a statement.
Executive producer for BBC Entertainment Commissioning, Karl Warner, said the show wanted to "hear from anyone who's ever been inspired by the Moonwalk, the Smooth Criminal lean or the crotch grab and find out if they can move like Michael Jackson."
Jackson died suddenly of a drug overdose on June 25. He was 50 years old.
(Editing by Paul Casciato)
Trending On Reuters
- Elton John tells Russians he still wants to meet Putin to talk gay rights
- Green diamond sells for $16.8 million, sets auction record
- German court allows music sampling for hip-hop producer
- Ecstasy use jumps in Europe, no longer just a dance drug-report
- Poland to appeal court decision not to extradite Polanski to U.S