LONDON An earthquake of magnitude 6.0 struck off the coast of Alaska on Thursday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
It gave the epicentre of the quake, which was 6.2 miles deep, as 47 miles south of Port Alexander.
(Reporting by Jon Boyle; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
Trending On Reuters
N.Korea launched a long-range rocket on Sunday carrying what it has called a satellite, but its neighbours and Washington denounced the launch as a missile test, conducted in defiance of U.N. sanctions and just weeks after a nuclear bomb test. Full Article | Video
- More pulled out alive after Taiwan quake, about 120 people still trapped
- More than 3,100 pregnant women in Colombia have Zika virus - government
- Rubio falters in presidential debate
- Malaysia's new Twitter police target critics of PM Najib
- Critic of Vatican refuses to step down from sex abuse commission