NEW DELHI - Vodafone Group Plc plans to invest $3 billion in Indian networks in the next two years, Chief Executive Officer Vittorio Colao said on Wednesday in the Indian capital.
- Chinese, Indian manufacturers help emerging market business growth in Nov - HSBC
- India, Japan eye joint tenders for cheaper LNG
- India allows greater flexibility for pension fund investments
- EU Commission fines banks 1.7 billion euros for benchmark rigging
- EXCLUSIVE: U.S. plans new bank fraud cases in early 2014 - attorney general
Recent Business News
SYDNEY - Asian markets were off to a nervous start on Thursday as never- ending speculation about the fate of U.S. stimulus lifted bond yields, while Japanese shares tried to find their footing after taking a spill.
RIYADH - Emerging economies need to make sure their exchange rates are flexible enough to deal with volatile capital flows, a senior International Monetary Fund official said.
NEW YORK/SHANGHAI - Yum Brands Inc's KFC website in China trumpets the slogan "Trust in every bite."
MUMBAI - All over-the-counter transactions by banks in currency swaps and interest rate derivatives will have to be reported to the Clearing Corporation of India Ltd (CCIL) effective December 30, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said on Wednesday.