FRANKFURT - Smartphone users won't recognise the name B2X, but if your battery dies or your screen breaks, the odds are that the company will be working behind the scenes when you seek a repair.
LONDON/FRANKFURT - U.S. Qualcomm Inc agreed to buy CSR Plc for $2.5 billion, offering what it hopes is a knock-out blow to win the British Bluetooth specialist which is growing in areas like automotive and wearable devices.
NEW YORK - India's Reliance Industries Ltd is seeking a buyer for its stake in the Eagle Ford Basin oil and natural gas joint venture with Pioneer Natural Resources Co, a sale that could raise up to $4.5 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
REUTERS - India's third-largest steelmaker JSW Steel is nearing a deal to buy embattled West African iron ore miner London Mining, a source with direct knowledge of the negotiations said on Friday.
MUMBAI - Infrastructure firm Lanco Infratech Ltd is in talks with investors to sell a stake in its Griffin coal mine in Australia and some road projects, it said on Friday, as part of its strategy to pay down a hefty debt burden
REUTERS - Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox and Apollo Global Management LLC agreed to combine three of their TV production companies behind hit shows such as "Big Brother", "American Idol" and "Masterchef" under one group.
MUMBAI - Temasek Holdings has agreed to invest 5 billion rupees ($82 million) to buy a stake in Devyani International, operator of KFC, Pizza Hut and Costa Coffee chains in India, three sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
MELBOURNE - GVK and Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart have secured an environmental permit to build their Alpha Coal project in Australia, moving it a step closer to signing off on a long-delayed $10 billion mine, rail and port project.
NAIROBI - Kenya's regulator said on Wednesday it had given preliminary approval to a joint bid by Safaricom and Airtel for the mobile assets of Essar Kenya and the final nod could be given next month.
MUMBAI - India's largest utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, is in exclusive talks to buy the world's oldest maker of motorised two-wheelers from France's PSA Peugeot Citroen.
- Finance: U.S. TV startup Roku to confidentially file for IPO: WSJ
- Technology: HP seeking buyers for corporate-networking business in China: WSJ
- Healthcare: Chiquita turns to Brazilian group after Fyffes deal collapses
- Consumer: Luxottica owner reassures that return to helm only temporary
- Energy: Tanzania talks with Total, BP on hydrocarbon exploration
- Industrials: Areva-Siemens raises claim to $4.4 billion over Finnish reactor delays
- M&A: Greybull Capital buys UK's Monarch
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-U.S. appeals court rules for GM over Spyker's Saab sale
- IPOs: Muni bond issuance hits $6.6 bln next week on World Trade Center deal
- Private Capital: Greybull Capital buys UK's Monarch
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund exit requests drop to nine-month low
- Regulatory: Greybull Capital buys UK's Monarch
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours interest rate cut - paper
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- Global shares post best week since mid-2013 after earnings boost
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article