New York-based global independent investment bank Moelis & Co has filed to go public in the US to raise around $100 million and has appointed Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs to manage the IPO process. After a road-show in March, the company is expected to go public in April.
Genpact, the country's largest BPO, will purchase shares worth up to $300 million through a modified ‘Dutch auction' tender offer that it expects to start from Thursday, the company disclosed.
Hyderabad-based infrastructure company Ramky Infrastructure is looking to raise funds by selling its operational road assets so as to bring down its mounting debt. It is learnt to have a consolidated debt of around Rs 2,100 crore.
Tech Mahindra Ltd has signed an agreement to acquire German chemicals giant BASF's IT solutions arm which deals with third-party clients for an undisclosed amount, as per a stock market disclosure.
Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL) has appointed a committee to see through a restructuring process which includes sale of 24 per cent stake in MCX as also divestment of other assets besides roping in a strategic investor in the company, as per a stock market disclosure. Its stake in MCX is currently valued over $100 million.
Delhi-based Piccadily Agro Industries, which is into sugar and distillery business, has acquired 89 per cent equity stake in wine maker Nirvana Biosys (P) Ltd for an undisclosed sum, according to a disclosure on BSE.
International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private sector investment arm of World Bank, is backing Asia Environmental Partners II, LP a fund managed by Olympus Capital to invest in various Asian markets including India, with an LP commitment.
Kinetic Engineering Ltd (KEL) has exited from its two-wheeler JV by selling its remaining stake in Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd (MTWL) to Samena Capital for Rs 182.1 crore, as per a stock market disclosure.
Delhi-based On Time Technologies Pvt Ltd, which offers a radio cab booking app TaxiPixi, has raised an undisclosed amount in funding from Hyderabad-based mobile phones maker Celkon Mobiles. The capital will be used to expand its operations across tier II and tier III cities in India, and also to Malaysia.
India's largest commodity exchange Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd or MCX, promoted by Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL, is looking to dilute its stake in Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange, MCX Stock Exchange and MCX-SX Clearing Corporation. The company has invited bids to appoint investment advisors to offload the stake.
- Finance: Blackstone buys most of Accuvant, valuing firm at about $225 million
- Technology: SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up U.S. 'oligopoly'
- Healthcare: Reckitt Benckiser to buy K-Y from Johnson & Johnson
- Consumer: Shares at India's Maruti drop after investors protest Suzuki deal
- Energy: Nigerian oil firm Seplat to announce $350 million London, Lagos IPO: FT
- Industrials: India's SpiceJet places $4.4 billion order for 42 Boeing 737s
- M&A: AstraZeneca sells R&D site, to take $275 mln charge
- Bankruptcy: NRG Energy's U.S. customer base expands by 30 pct with Dominion deal
- IPOs: Mexico readies 100-year sterling bond
- Private Capital: "The Walking Dead" game maker raises $6 million in funding round
- Hedge Funds: Hedge funds raise Brent oil bets to highest since October
- Regulatory: WRAPUP 5-Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
- Malaysia seeks India's help in search for missing airliner
- Economic data likely to point to slow growth, high inflation
- Rahul Gandhi compares Narendra Modi to Hitler
- "Small, encouraging signs" in Michael Schumacher's condition - agent
- Modi's election bandwagon rolling as he picks up allies
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea
- Maoists kill 16 in attack on police
- Ratio of women in parliaments globally hits record high - study
- Sammy leads from front as West Indies clinch T20 series
- Bayern oust Arsenal, Costa inspires Atletico