SEOUL South Korea's Ssangyong Motor Co Ltd on Friday said it is reconsidering establishing a joint venture in China due to diplomatic tension between Seoul and Beijing over the deployment of a U.S. missile defence system.
SINGAPORE Singapore Airlines Ltd said on Friday it will finalise an order for 39 Boeing Co aircraft worth $13.8 billion at list prices when Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong visits Washington D.C. next week.
MONTREAL/TOULOUSE, France Boeing Co said on Tuesday that Bombardier Inc's CSeries jets could still be hit with high U.S. import duties, even if they are assembled in Alabama through an industry-changing deal with Airbus . | Video
TORONTO Airbus SE has agreed to take a majority stake in Bombardier Inc's CSeries jetliner program, a deal that could allow the Canadian planemaker to sidestep U.S. tariffs threatened in a trade dispute with Boeing.
STOCKHOLM Trucks and construction equipment maker Volvo said on Tuesday it had decided to end a sales process for its Governmental Sales business due to insufficient offers.
BRUSSELS Tata Steel and Thyssenkrupp have no plans to spin off their pending European steel joint venture within the next two to three years, Tata's managing director said on Monday.
MADRID - China's Orient Hontai has agreed to buy a majority stake in Spanish sports rights group Imagina for $1 billion, the latest deal from deep-pocketed Chinese investors to transform the Asian country into a global soccer powerhouse.
MONTREAL/TOULOUSE, France Airbus has agreed to take a majority stake in Bombardier's troubled CSeries jetliner programme, securing the plane's future and giving the Canadian firm a possible way out of a damaging trade dispute with Boeing. | Video
DUBAI/LONDON China is offering to buy up to 5 percent of Saudi Aramco directly, sources said, a move that could give Saudi Arabia the flexibility to consider various options for its plan to float the world's biggest oil producer on the stock market.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc and Sprint Corp plan to announce a merger agreement without any immediate asset sales, as they seek to preserve as much of their spectrum holdings and cost synergies as they can before regulators ask for concessions, according to people familiar with the matter. | Video
- Finance: Potlatch nears all-stock acquisition of Deltic Timber: sources
- Technology: Tencent unit China Literature launches up to $1.1 billion HK IPO
- Healthcare: Mediclinic approaches Spire about takeover: source
- Consumer: Alphabet's CapitalG leads Lyft's $1 billion funding round
- Energy: Noble Group to sell oil liquids business to Vitol, flags big third quarter loss
- Industrials: Airbus turmoil overshadows bid to rescue CSeries
- M&A: BRIEF-Collins Foods says unit completes acquisition of five KFC restaurants
- Bankruptcy: Air Berlin seeks damages from Etihad - Rheinische Post
- IPOs: Cisco nears deal to acquire BroadSoft -source
- Private Capital: U.S. regulator clears Nutella maker's acquisition of Ferrara Candy Co
- Hedge Funds: Cryptocurrency hedge funds top 100 for first time
- Regulatory: BRIEF-Nevada Zinc enters into option agreement allowing co right to earn up to 80 pct interest in Macbride zinc property
- Japan shares at two-decade top, yen at three-month low on Abe win
- Oil prices rise on tightening supply, strong demand
- Consumer goods firms harness online data to tap SE Asia e-commerce boom
- Insight: China's recyclers eye looming electric vehicle battery mountain
- JPMorgan reaches beyond its branches with new mobile account app