FRANKFURT - Smartphone users won't recognise the name B2X, but if your battery dies or your screen breaks, the odds are that the company will be working behind the scenes when you seek a repair.
LONDON/FRANKFURT - U.S. Qualcomm Inc agreed to buy CSR Plc for $2.5 billion, offering what it hopes is a knock-out blow to win the British Bluetooth specialist which is growing in areas like automotive and wearable devices.
NEW YORK - India's Reliance Industries Ltd is seeking a buyer for its stake in the Eagle Ford Basin oil and natural gas joint venture with Pioneer Natural Resources Co, a sale that could raise up to $4.5 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
REUTERS - India's third-largest steelmaker JSW Steel is nearing a deal to buy embattled West African iron ore miner London Mining, a source with direct knowledge of the negotiations said on Friday.
MUMBAI - Infrastructure firm Lanco Infratech Ltd is in talks with investors to sell a stake in its Griffin coal mine in Australia and some road projects, it said on Friday, as part of its strategy to pay down a hefty debt burden
REUTERS - Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox and Apollo Global Management LLC agreed to combine three of their TV production companies behind hit shows such as "Big Brother", "American Idol" and "Masterchef" under one group.
MUMBAI - Temasek Holdings has agreed to invest 5 billion rupees ($82 million) to buy a stake in Devyani International, operator of KFC, Pizza Hut and Costa Coffee chains in India, three sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
MELBOURNE - GVK and Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart have secured an environmental permit to build their Alpha Coal project in Australia, moving it a step closer to signing off on a long-delayed $10 billion mine, rail and port project.
NAIROBI - Kenya's regulator said on Wednesday it had given preliminary approval to a joint bid by Safaricom and Airtel for the mobile assets of Essar Kenya and the final nod could be given next month.
MUMBAI - India's largest utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, is in exclusive talks to buy the world's oldest maker of motorised two-wheelers from France's PSA Peugeot Citroen.
- Finance: BGC launches formal $675 million offer for rival broker GFI
- Technology: FCC pauses clock on AT&T-DirecTV, Comcast-TWC merger reviews
- Healthcare: Abbott, Mylan silent on why changing tax-inversion terms
- Consumer: Delphi Automotive looking to sell thermal unit for $1 billion: Bloomberg
- Energy: Australian driller Boart Longyear in $352 mln bailout deal
- Industrials: Lockheed Martin and Turkey's Roketsan sign F-35 missile deal
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Australian driller Boart Longyear in $352 mln bailout deal
- Bankruptcy: U.S. SEC slams tycoon Wyly's bankruptcy budget as 'staggering'
- IPOs: Fitch Rates State of Bremen's New Bond 'AAA(EXP)'
- Private Capital: U.S. SEC slams tycoon Wyly's bankruptcy budget as 'staggering'
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund exit requests drop to nine-month low
- Regulatory: UPDATE 1-Australian driller Boart Longyear in $352 mln bailout deal