* Liquidation of state-owned metals group underlines China risks
* Verengo announces planned sale of assets to Crius Energy under section 363 of chapter 11
WILMINGTON, Del, Sept 23 Failed South Korean container carrier Hanjin Shipping Co Ltd told a U.S. judge on Friday that cargo owners were withholding up to $80 million in payments for completed shipments, complicating the company's ability to move stranded freight.
* Essar Steel Algoma extends stay of proceedings and debtor-in-possession financing
* Court lifts insolvency over assets of Adinotec AG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Housing Impact Fund South Africa Trust (HIFSA) has advised BRP that it is not willing to consider any plan that will not include a mechanism where it is able to obtain full control of RBA Group
* Plan of reorganization has not yet been finalized, but management does not currently anticipate any recovery for shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 22 Puerto Rico's governor on Thursday said the island's power utility hoped to restore electricity to about half its 1.5 million customers by the afternoon, after a fire at an energy plant knocked out electricity for the bulk of the island.
SEOUL, Sept 22 Korea Development Bank (KDB), the lead creditor bank of Hanjin Shipping Co Ltd has decided to lend 50 billion won ($45 million) to the struggler shipper to help unload stranded cargo, wire service Yonhap reported on Thursday.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Germany's Lanxess to buy Chemtura for about $2.12 bln in cash
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Australia's SAI Global backs $760 mln Baring Asia private equity buyout
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Nasmedia to raise 24 bln won via private placement
- Hedge Funds: Man Group's new CEO Ellis reshapes top team after Roman exit
- Regulatory News: GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares slip, U.S. presidential debate awaited
Free Deals Newsletter
Do Corporis Ab Dolores. Sequi Nulla Nesciunt Pariatur. Nemo Quae Quisquam Consectetur Dolore.