MILAN, June 26 The head of Italy's BIM said on Monday he was confident the private banking group would be sold on the market quickly following the decision to liquidate its main shareholder Veneto Banca.
BRIEF-Moody's says Key Safety's agreement in principle to purchase the bulk of assets is credit negative
* Moody's says Key Safety's agreement in principle to purchase the bulk of Takata's assets is credit negative Source text (http://bit.ly/2sTKCt7) Further company coverage:
* Honda says no final agreement on recall liabilities (Adds details on restructuring, court hearing set for Tuesday, trims some material)
NEW YORK, June 26 The man in charge of unwinding a large portion of the assets held by hedge fund firm Platinum Partners wants to resign after disagreements with U.S. securities regulators about its liquidation, according to a court filing.
PRAGUE, June 26 A bankruptcy trustee has started an international tender to sell the assets of Slovakia Steel Mills mini-mill in eastern Slovakia, the trustee firm SSR said.
PARIS, June 26 Tati, the iconic cut-price shop whose historic store stands near Paris's Sacre Coeur monument, is to be sold to domestic rival Gifi, said a lawyer involved in Tati's restructuring process.
TOKYO, June 26 Takata Corp, at the centre of the auto industry's biggest ever product recall, filed for bankruptcy protection in the United States and Japan, and said it would be bought for $1.6 billion by U.S.-based Key Safety Systems.
* SAID ON FRIDAY THAT COURT IN KATOWICE STARTED ACCELERATED ARRANGEMENT PROCEEDINGS FOR THE CO ON JUNE 23
June 26 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
June 26 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- M&A: BRIEF-Installed Building Products acquires Columbia Shelving and Mirror and Charleston Shelving & Mirror
- IPOs: BRIEF-Sangamo Therapeutics announces closing of public offering of common stock
- Private Capital: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Bluebird bio reports updated clinical data from starbeam study
Free Deals Newsletter
Eum Deserunt Quaerat Sequi Voluptate Exercitation. Consectetur Illo Architecto Architecto Voluptate Reprehenderit. Consequat Sed Nostrum Eius Deserunt Consequuntur Tempora.