July 1 Tickets to watch U.S. professional football team the Denver Broncos, the winners of the 2016 Super Bowl, may be a hot commodity, but an auction for their stadium's naming rights ended this week without any bids being received.
ATHENS, July 1 Greek supermarket operator Marinopoulos on Friday won a temporary protection from creditors until September 21, when its petition for a resolution process will be judged, a court official said.
* Cologne local court decided to formally terminate insolvency proceedings against df deutsche forfait effective July 1, 2016.
* Receives $14 million in equity financing to help recapitalize its business
SAN JUAN, June 30 Puerto Rico authorized suspension of payments on its general obligation debt on Thursday just minutes after U.S. President Barack Obama signed a law creating a federal oversight board with authority to negotiate the restructuring of the island's $70 billion in debt.
June 30 Bank of New York Mellon Corp has agreed to end eight years of litigation in which it sought unsuccessfully to recoup $312 million it lent a Chicago-area money manager that collapsed in 2007, and whose former chief is now in prison for fraud.
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 30 Eike Batista, once Brazil's richest man whose empire's collapse heralded the end of the country's oil boom, re-emerged on Twitter on Thursday, plugging his business interests for the first time in nearly two years.
BRIEF-Pacific Exploration and Production announces restructuring update and CCAA creditors' meeting order
* Announces restructuring update and CCAA creditors' meeting order
June 30 Dick's Sporting Goods Inc, the largest U.S. sporting goods retailer, said on Thursday it was the successful bidder in the auction for the intellectual property of bankrupt competitor Sports Authority with a bid of $15 million.
WASHINGTON, June 30 U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday signed into law a relief plan passed by the Congress to help Puerto Rico address its $70 billion debt, but said more tough work was ahead to help the U.S. territory regain financial stability. (Reporting by Roberta Rampton; Editing by Chris Reese)
- M&A: UPDATE 1-China's State Grid to pay $1.8 bln for big stake in Brazil's CPFL
- IPOs: UPDATE 2-Berkshire seeks to boost its Wells Fargo stake above 10 pct
- Private Capital: Yeti Holdings files for IPO
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Horseman Capital posts double-digit gains in volatile June
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Norway oil workers agree wage deal, avoid strike
Free Deals Newsletter
Dolore In Doloremque Enim Anim Illo. Illo Consectetur Natus Eaque. Omnis Dolor Quam Architecto.