* Updates to holders of S$200mln 8.50% bonds due 2017 on progress of proceedings under chapter 11 currently before NY Court
WILMINGTON, Del./CHICAGO, Dec 6 A leading U.S. subsidiary of Abengoa SA heads to court on Tuesday to seek approval for a bankruptcy exit plan that opponents argue violates the law by prioritizing the Spanish parent and its international backers ahead of U.S. creditors.
* Caesars Entertainment, Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. announce overwhelming creditor support in vote to accept CEOC'S plan of reorganization
LONDON, Dec 5 (IFR) - The fate of Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena bondholders sits on a knife edge as bankers hammer out the feasibility of a private recapitalisation for the troubled lender, after voters rejected prime minister Renzi's constitutional reforms on Sunday.
* Accompanying consolidated financial statements have been prepared on a going concern basis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cosi - on Nov 29 co filed notice of winning bidder stating Limab LLC is winning bidder approved by bankruptcy court on Oct 24 as subsequently amended
MILAN, Dec 5 Popolare di Vicenza said on Monday Chief Executive Francesco Iorio had tendered his resignation and two sources close to the matter said he was expected to be replaced by former Monte dei Paschi head Fabrizio Viola.
* Said on Saturday that its unit, Mennica Metale Szlachetne SA, applied to court in Warsaw for opening of rehabilitation proceedings
* Recently introduced cross-default clause offers no protection to holders of old CP
CHICAGO, Dec 2 U.S. coal producer Peabody Energy Corp said it would seek court approval to repay a $500 million term loan ahead of schedule because it has enough cash to operate in bankruptcy thanks to a rise in coal prices.
- M&A: BRIEF-Zhejiang Huahai's unit to buy Par Pharmaceutical's factory in North Carolina
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Russian economic recovery encouraging - central banker
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Morgan Stanley reports 6.1 pct passive stake in Dryships
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: Pernod Ricard confident on goals for top U.S. market
Free Deals Newsletter
Error Consequatur Sed Voluptas Laboris. Nostrum Aliqua Vitae Anim Quo. Laudantium Esse Quis Ex Nostrum.