NEW YORK, Aug 26 Bankrupt U.S. teen retailer Aeropostale Inc received bids this week for its business from private equity firm Sycamore Partners, as well as liquidators, firms that wind down businesses, according to people familiar with the matter.
CHICAGO, Aug 26 Caesars Entertainment Corp must face lawsuits from bondholders seeking some $11 billion in claims, a U.S. judge ruled on Friday in a decision the casino company had warned could plunge it into bankruptcy alongside its operating unit.
* Magnetation LLC announces potential shutdown of its Minnesota and Indiana facilities
* Atlas Resource Partners receives approval of its prepackaged restructuring
CHICAGO, Aug 26 A U.S. judge refused to extend a shield for Caesars Entertainment Corp from bondholder lawsuits seeking some $11 billion in claims, according to a ruling in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Chicago on Friday.
Aug 26 Energy Future Holdings Corp , Texas' biggest power company, won U.S. court approval on Friday for a plan that will allow the bulk of its operations to exit Chapter 11 after two years of battling creditors.
Aug 26 U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Sontchi signed off on a plan on Friday for the bulk of Energy Future Holdings Corp's operations to exit bankruptcy.
NEW YORK, Aug 26 Rehabilitating Puerto Rico should include removing caps on the island's federal Medicaid funding and giving the U.S. territory's citizens access to earned income tax credits, two Obama administration cabinet members said on Friday.
Aug 26 Rehabilitating Puerto Rico should include removing caps on the island's federal Medicaid funding and give the U.S. territory's citizens access to earned income tax credits, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said on Friday.
LONDON, Aug 25 (IFR) - Banca Popolare di Bari is poised to test Italy's new bad loan guarantee, but questions remain over whether it can pave the way for other banks seeking to securitise soured debt.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-China launches state-owned aircraft engine maker -state media
- IPOs: Israeli tech group Shellanoo plans Tel Aviv IPO
- Private Capital: UPDATE 3-Icahn denies attempt to sell Herbalife stock, buys more shares
- Hedge Funds: Citadel hires ex BlueCrest portfolio manager for London office
- Regulatory News: Herbalife may have misled investors, SEC on impact of FTC deal, one short-seller says
Free Deals Newsletter
Omnis Do Sequi Eum Natus Fugit. Et Quis Eu Unde Non Aliqua. Anim Esse Adipisicing Autem.