July 31 - Oil producer Afren Plc said its board had decided to put the company into administration as it failed to secure support for a vital refinancing and restructuring plan.
LONDON, July 31 (IFR) - UBS shook the dormant European Additional Tier 1 market back to life on Friday with a deal that could herald a heightened period of dollar supply in the coming months.
July 31 - Oil producer Afren Plc said its board has decided to put the company into administration after failing to secure support for a refinancing and restructuring plan.
* Ymagis's offer to take over the activities and certain assets of Eclair Group was selected by Nanterre Commercial Court
* Board believes that all possible routes have now been explored during course of this process, which was subject to a strict timetable, driven by Afren Plc's short-term liquidity issues
* Said on Thursday that Court in Wroclaw, Poland, resolved to proclaim the company bankrupt and announce liquidation of the company's assets
* No change to company's financial circumstances and it remains in final liquidation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JAKARTA, July 31 - A unit of Indonesian coal miner PT Berau Coal Energy Tbk has filed a petition to have a debt moratorium granted by a Singapore court recognized in the United States, in a move to stave off creditors.
July 30 - U.S. film studio Relativity Media LLC, which counts the award-winning "The Fighter" among its films, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Thursday and said it would pursue a sale of the company to a group of its lenders.
July 30 - U.S. film studio Relativity Media LLC filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Thursday and said it would pursue a sale of the company to a group of its lenders.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Private equity pioneer Jerome Kohlberg dies
- IPOs: Egypt says over 50 pct of conference promises turned into projects
- Private Capital: Private equity pioneer Jerome Kohlberg dies -NYT
- Hedge Funds: New BoE policymaker's hedge fund interests to face scrutiny
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Verizon workers in U.S. East could strike on Sunday, union says
Free Deals Newsletter
Ab Numquam Consequuntur Voluptas. Explicabo Quo Unde Minim Natus Quaerat Pariatur. Aut Magna Aperiam Reprehenderit Suscipit.