* Subsidiary CeraNovis GmbH is not affected by insolvency Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON, May 4 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank is planning a subordinated debt sale, the first test of investor appetite for its riskier bonds since a savage sell-off in February.
LONDON, May 4 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank is to meet fixed income investors in the week commencing May 9 ahead of a potential self-led Tier 2 bond issuance, according to a lead banker.
PRAGUE, May 4 Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka said on Wednesday that keeping New World Resources' (NWR) OKD mining unit in operation in the coming months was the most important priority after the firm filed for insolvency.
* Said on Tuesday that the court in Milan approved its proposal of composition with creditors
* Aeropostale files for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Manhattan court - court filing
* Aéropostale, inc. Takes next steps in business transformation
NEW YORK, May 3 U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on Tuesday said Puerto Rico's financial crisis risks turning the commonwealth into a chaotic mess unless the U.S. Congress can enact a plan to restructure its debt.
May 3 A Canadian court on Tuesday closed the door on legal challenges to a ruling that divvied up the $7.3 billion raised from the liquidation of Nortel Networks, a former Canada-based telecoms equipment maker that went bankrupt in 2009.
WASHINGTON, May 3 Legislation to help Puerto Rico deal with its $72 billion debt crisis "is being finalized" by a U.S. Congress committee following negotiations with the Treasury Department, House Speaker Paul Ryan's office said on Tuesday.
- M&A: BRIEF-Marret Asset Management says will not proceed with previously announced proposal to merge Marret High Yield Strategies and Marret Multi-Strategy Income Fund
- IPOs: U.S. Treasury could increase bill issuance later in year -official
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Blackrock says completes final close of private equity fund
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund rich list king Alan Howard dethroned
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Glycomimetics qtrly loss per share $0.40
Free Deals Newsletter
Esse Voluptas Sed Illo Odit Eos Corporis. Consequuntur Magna Aperiam Irure Architecto. Nostrud Accusantium Ex Dolores Consectetur Ullam Nihil.