OSLO, Feb 28 Rig firm Seadrill, battling with $14 billion in debt and liabilities, said on Tuesday it may have to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection if it fails to reach a restructuring agreement with its lenders.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 OneWeb Ltd, a U.S. satellite venture backed by SoftBank Group Corp, and debt-laden satellite operator Intelsat SA plan to merge in a deal that could be announced as soon as late Monday, according to people briefed on the plans.
* TAIF Group has sent a proposal to be investor in Tatfondbank's bailout, Interfax cites a press-service statement of President of Tatarstan Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Sycamore Partners acquires the Limited's Brand and related intellectual property
Feb 24 Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello said on Friday he was "committed to establishing a working relationship" and fostering "open dialogue" with U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, after the two met in Washington.
Feb 24 Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello met with U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Friday, to discuss his efforts to "put Puerto Rico's financial house in order" since taking office on Jan. 2, according to a statement from the governor's office.
Feb 24 Appliances and electronics retailer hhgregg Inc is preparing to file for bankruptcy as soon as next month, Bloomberg reported.
* Court in Gdansk decides to open accelerated arrangement proceedings for company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 24 Appliances and electronics retailer hhgregg Inc is preparing to file for bankruptcy as soon as next month, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
BRIEF-Stone Energy announces continued listing of shares following emergence from Chapter 11 reorganization
* Stone Energy Corporation announces continued listing of new shares of common stock and trading under ticker "SGY" following emergence from Chapter 11 reorganization
- M&A: BRIEF-Tanker firm Frontline says DHT Holdings rejected an improved offer
- IPOs: BRIEF-Encore Capital prices private placement of convertible senior notes
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Bharti Global Ltd reports a 10.6 pct stake in Triton International
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: Three senior ADM grain traders leave China team - sources
Free Deals Newsletter
Eos Enim Quia Corporis Ullam Exercitationem. Qui Suscipit Aliquam Magni. Consequuntur Aliquam Fugiat Quis Veritatis Eius.