FRANKFURT, Oct 21 German airline Air Berlin is demanding damages from its part-owner Etihad Airways for letting it become insolvent and it hopes for payment of at least 10 million euros ($11.8 million), Air Berlin's administrator told a German newspaper.
SAO PAULO, Oct 20 The judge overseeing phone carrier Oi SA's bankruptcy case agreed on Friday to give creditors and the company more time to reconcile competing restructuring proposals, 16 months into Brazil's largest in-court reorganization.
WILMINGTON, Del., Oct 20 A U.S. appeals court in New York on Friday ruled in favor of senior creditors who had contested interest rates imposed on them during the bankruptcy of silicone maker Momentive Performance Materials, reversing a decision that had sparked alarm among lenders.
DUBLIN, Oct 20 Ryanair pilots at its largest base at London's Stansted airport on Friday rejected an offer of improved pay and conditions in response to recent damaging pilot shortages, the Irish airline said.
BERLIN, Oct 20 Lufthansa's budget airline Eurowings will offer steep discounts to holidaymakers left stranded abroad after insolvent Air Berlin stops flying next week, Eurowings' chief executive said on Friday.
* Also seeking buyer for maintenance business (Adds Eurowings CEO comments, further details)
* BANK PKO BP CALLS CO'S UNITS TO PAY EUR 12.8 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BERLIN, Oct 20 Talks over Air Berlin's remaining assets will continue over the weekend, with the goal of presenting a proposal to the insolvent German carrier's creditors on Tuesday, Air Berlin Chief Executive Thomas Winkelmann said.
* Air Berlin says grounding is "unlawful" and "unacceptable" (Adds statement from Air Berlin)
SAO PAULO, Oct 20 Several groups of bondholders in debt-laden Brazilian phone carrier Oi SA have requested the delay of a creditors assembly scheduled for Monday, representatives for the International Bondholders Committee said on Friday.
- M&A: BRIEF-Arab Potash says PotashCorp plans to merge with Agrium
- IPOs: BRIEF-Houlihan Lokey Inc files for potential stock shelf
- Private Capital: U.S. regulator clears Nutella maker's acquisition of Ferrara Candy Co
- Hedge Funds: Cryptocurrency hedge funds top 100 for first time
- Regulatory News: Henkel may make U.S. acquistions - CEO in newspaper
Free Deals Newsletter
In Vel Quae Enim Unde Ratione Modi. Odit Nemo Dolorem Fugiat Quo Sit Tempora. Ratione Aspernatur Do Eu Voluptate.