VIENNA, June 19 - UniCredit unit Bank Austria and Erste Group Bank have already built provisions for debt problems at construction group Alpine, but it was too early to say what hit they might ultimately take, the lenders said on Wednesday.
VIENNA, June 19 - Alpine Bau, the insolvent core Austrian operating unit of Spanish group FCC, is proposing a payout quota of 20 percent within two years, creditor agency KSV said on Wednesday.
VIENNA, June 19 - Alpine Bau, the insolvent Austrian construction unit of Spanish group FCC, has liabilities of up to 2.6 billion euros ($3.5 billion), Austrian creditor agency KSV said on Wednesday.
* FCC shares fall 5.9 pct (Combines stories, adds work council head, market reaction)
VIENNA, June 19 - Austrian construction firm Porr said on Wednesday it was in talks to buy parts of FCC unit Alpine Bau, which has filed for insolvency.
VIENNA, June 19 - Alpine Bau GmbH, the main Austrian construction unit of Spanish group FCC, has filed for insolvency, a spokesman for parent group Alpine Holding said.
NEW YORK, June 18 - New York state lawmakers on Tuesday announced plans to create a financial restructuring board and binding arbitration process to help struggling municipalities manage their finances.
June 18 - Eastman Kodak Co on Tuesday said it will seek court approval for a $406 million rights offering that could give creditors a big equity stake in the company after it emerges from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
WASHINGTON, June 18 - Two U.S. lawmakers with antitrust oversight have urged the Obama administration to carefully review a planned merger of American Airlines and US Airways Group to ensure that it will not lead to higher prices for air travelers.
VIENNA, June 18 - Alpine, the Austrian unit of Spanish construction group FCC, failed to strike a deal with creditors to reorganise its debt and said on Tuesday that insolvency proceedings were "imminent."
- M&A: Haniel says not in talks with CVS to sell Celesio stake
- IPOs: Fannie Mae sells $2.0 bln bills at higher rates
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Apax, LBO France in talks to sell Maisons du Monde - sources
- Hedge Funds: Hedge funds brace for renewed debt crisis
- Regulatory News: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac 2013 bill sale calendar
- Finmeccanica helicopter corruption trial starts in Italy
- Time to stop arguing about climate change, World Bank says
- Corrected: EU fines Ranbaxy, others for blocking cheaper drugs
- Afghan government to shun U.S. talks with Taliban
- Indian crew kidnapped in pirate attack off Nigeria - sources
- Nadal seeded a dangerous fifth for Wimbledon
- Somali Islamist rebels attack U.N. compound in Mogadishu
- Amitav Ghosh among 12 vying for international writing prize
- China completes Internet, phone monitoring scheme for Tibet
- Pirates attack ship off Nigeria, kidnap four - sources