* Greek debt yields near highest since 2012 restructuring (Adds central bank governor, updates yields.)
* Greek debt yields near highest since 2012 restructuring (Updates with details of planned sale)
FRANKFURT, April 28 - Buyout group Advent has attracted interest from strategic buyers and private equity groups for Douglas as it prepares a potential 3 billion euro ($3.28 billion) flotation of the German perfume retail chain, two sources familiar with the matter said.
JAKARTA, April 28 - Private equity firm LeapFrog Investments is leading a $45 million investment in Indonesian financial services provider Reliance Capital Management with the intention of taking it public, a senior executive told Reuters.
* Borrowers' market remains for bigger and state-linked firms
TOKYO, April 28 - Toyota Motor Corp said on Tuesday that it plans to issue "Model AA" class shares for medium to long-term investors, as it aims to raise capital for a business cycle that requires longer-term product planning and development.
April 27 - Private equity owners of Interactive Data Corp plan to appoint financial advisers over the next few weeks to explore a sale or an initial public offering, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters.
April 27 - Commerzbank's books are covered for its share sale launched on Monday to raise 1.4 billion euros ($1.52 billion) from institutional investors, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
NEW YORK, April 27 (IFR) - Provisional financing tied to an acquisition is straightforward on corporate bonds or loans - 101 soft call, but less so on convertible bonds, given that the value of the security is tied to the underlying share price. If a target acquisition closes, the acquirer's stock is likely to do little; if it does not, its stock is at risk of a precipitous decline.
- M&A: Hudson's Bay stalks department store chain Kaufhof -sources
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Solar-Fabrik will postpone publication of 2014 consolidated annual report
- Private Capital: Former Dish Network executive joins Weather Channel
- Hedge Funds: Hedge funds raise bets on rising Brent price to new record
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 4-T-Mobile adds more customers in first quarter, stock jumps
- French IT firm Cap Gemini to buy U.S. rival IGATE for $4 billion
- Advent-led consortium to buy consumer arm of Crompton Greaves
- Deutsche Bank Q1 profit falls by half as legal charges bite
- Generic drugmaker Teva makes $40 billion offer for rival Mylan |
- GE in talks to sell lending, leasing portfolio to Wells Fargo - source