LONDON, Sept 30 Global equity fundraising rose in the third quarter, Thomson Reuters data showed on Friday, but failed to make up for the sharp slowdown of the first half of 2016, when volatile markets deterred listings.
NEW YORK, Sept 29 (IFR) - Below is a recap of primary issuance activity in the LatAm market on Thursday:
Sept 29 Aluminum producer Alcoa Inc said on Thursday its split into two publicly traded companies is expected to be effective Nov. 1, after the company's board approved the separation.
* Delcath announces proposed public offering of common stock and warrants
* Quantenna communications says it intends to apply to list its common stock under the symbol "QTNA"
NEW YORK, Sept 29 (IFR) - Investors piled billions of orders into a US$1.3bn bond from media giant Viacom on Thursday, betting that a possible merger with CBS would help turn around the struggling business.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 29 In the run-up to its initial public offering, cloud computing company Nutanix scrambled to avoid a situation that has increasingly marred technology IPOs: a price that's below the most recent private funding round.
* VolitionRX announces proposed public offering of common stock
NEW YORK, Sept 29 BlackRock Inc, the world's largest asset manager, will offer infrastructure funds for the first time through independent financial advisers, it said on Thursday.
- M&A: UPDATE 6-NXP Semiconductors explores sale to Qualcomm-sources
- Bankruptcy: Puerto Rico governor aims to present turnaround plan in two weeks
- Private Capital: Citi equities executive Bitton leaves firm
- Hedge Funds: Brevan Howard hedge fund axes management fees for some current investors
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 3-Och-Ziff to pay $412 mln to settle U.S. foreign bribery charges
- British Steel back in profit after spin-off from Tata
- Wal-Mart in talks to buy stake in Indian online retailer Flipkart - sources
- GAIL buys three LNG cargoes for Nov-Dec - trade sources
- ING selling $300 million Kotak Mahindra stake - term sheet
- Canada approves $27 billion LNG complex; Petronas in no rush to start