Oct 19 Lyft Inc has raised $1 billion in fresh financing, the ride-services company said on Thursday, in a round led by one of Alphabet Inc's investment funds, further complicating the convoluted world of ride-hailing alliances and dealing a blow to rival Uber Technologies Inc.
QUITO, Oct 19 Ecuador's state oil company Petroamazonas said it will issue some $350 million in bonds to repay part of its debts with oil services company Schlumberger as part of a wider deal that also includes other payment decisions.
* THE CLIMATE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES GLOBAL DATA CONNECTIVITY AGREEMENT WITH AGCO, OFFERING MORE FARMERS THE ABILITY TO CONNECT THEIR FARM EQUIPMENT TO THE CLIMATE FIELDVIEW™ PLATFORM
Oct 19 Uber rival Lyft said on Thursday Capital G, the growth investment fund of Google parent company Alphabet Inc, led a $1 billion round of financing, boosting the valuation of the ride-hailing service to $11 billion.
WASHINGTON, Oct 19 For details of the U.S. Treasury's auction of 2-year, 5-year and 7-year notes and 2-year floating rate notes next week, see:
WASHINGTON, Oct 19 For details of the U.S. Treasury's auction of 3-month and 6-month bills next week, see:
* MongoDB Class A Common Shares open at $33 in debut on NASDAQ vs IPO price of $24 per share Further company coverage:
* Ocean Power Technologies Inc prices $8,150,000 offering of common stock
* Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc announces pricing of $18,000,000 public offering of convertible preferred stock and warrants
* Rumbleon prices underwritten offering of class B common stock
- M&A: BRIEF-Tribune Media stockholders approve Sinclair Merger
- Bankruptcy: Trump says will work with U.S. Congress on grants, loans for Puerto Rico
- Private Capital: LPC: JDA, Surgery Partners add flexibility for future without Libor
- Hedge Funds: Cryptocurrency hedge funds top 100 for first time
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-U.S. lawmakers want regulation of Facebook, Twitter political ads
- Boeing says Bombardier CSeries jets may face hefty duties despite Airbus deal |
- Factbox: Airbus-Bombardier CSeries tie-up details in a nutshell
- Volvo abandons plan to sell Governmental Sales unit
- Tata Steel, Thyssenkrupp will not spin off joint venture in next 2-3 years
- EXCLUSIVE - China's Orient Hontai in deal to take control of Spain's Imagina