LONDON, Feb 23 Brussels airport is being prepared for a potential sale as one of its owners is planning an exit from Belgium's main hub, several people close to the matter said.
* GMS announces upsizing and pricing of secondary public offering of common stock
* Priced public offering of 13.5 million shares of common stock at a price to public of $5.10 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Net proceeds of offering are intended to be used principally to partially fund acquisition by BCE of Manitoba Telecom Services
* Presbia says extended shareholder rights offering for up to 4.5 million of its ordinary shares until March 8, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ARTISAN PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC. ANNOUNCES OFFERING OF CLASS A COMMON STOCK
ASUNCION, Feb 22 Paraguay's Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Treasury Ministry on Wednesday in a dispute over the constitutionality of a proposed bond sale, allowing it to issue $550 million in debt next month.
* Agreed to issue and sell cdn $250 million principal amount of 5.25% senior unsecured notes
* Cloud Peak Energy announces public offering of 13,500,000 shares of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* North American Energy Partners announces $40 million bought deal offering of 5.50% convertible unsecured subordinated debentures
- M&A: India's MobiKwik to invest $45 mln to expand user base
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-uhr.de: management board determined that uhr.de AG is insolvent
- Private Capital: Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Feb 23
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Shire reports positive results in phase 1b study of skin swelling drug Lanadelumab
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia's Petronas, Saudi Aramco to sign deal on RAPID refinery project
- Peugeot sets sales and savings goals for Opel deal - sources
- Verizon, Yahoo agree to lowered $4.48 billion deal following cyber attacks |
- UK minister plays down German claim to stock exchange 'crown jewels'
- BMW, Mobileye in deal to collect map data for self-driving cars