* Apricus Biosciences Inc - reverse stock split will be effective at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time on October 21, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
* Wealth arranges $4.125 million non-brokered private placement
CARACAS, Oct 20 The president of Venezuela's state-owned oil company PDVSA on Thursday slammed a report of a legal appeal to let the embattled firm pay bondholders in the increasingly worthless bolivar currency.
* Net proceeds from offering to pay down outstanding borrowings under its credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Oct 20 (IFR) - Chile could return to the US dollar bond market as soon as this year, Finance Minister Rodrigo Valdes told reporters on Thursday.
* SenesTech Inc sees IPO of 2 million shares priced between $12 and $14 per share each - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2eygg8l) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON - For details of the U.S. Treasury's auction of 2-year floating rate notes next week, see:
CAIRO, Oct 20 Yields on Egypt's six-month and one-year treasury bills rose at an auction on Thursday, data from the central bank showed.
WASHINGTON, Oct 20 For details of the U.S. Treasury's auction of 2-year, 5-year and 7-year notes next week, see:
- M&A: BRIEF-Partnerre Ltd announces acquisition of Aurigen
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Peabody Energy says Sept consol loss from cont ops, net of income taxes $28.6 mln - SEC Filing
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-BNY Mellon may be a player as asset management sector tightens
- Hedge Funds: Rise in assets, acquisition and buyback boost Man shares
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Darnley Bay enters into binding letter of intent to purchase Pine Point Property
- Australian funds snap up Ausgrid for $12.5 billion after China, HK bids blocked
- Canadian fund Caisse buys $155 million stake in TVS Logistics Services
- MakeMyTrip expands in fast-growing market with ibibo buy
- Belgian 'Non' blocks EU approval of Canada trade deal
- Citi's e-commerce, digital tie-ups boost Asia consumer revenues