* Files for mixed shelf of up to $53.6 million - sec filing Source text (http://1.usa.gov/1pQ9azJ) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Files for mixed shelf of up to $500 million - sec filing Source text : http://1.usa.gov/1YWDt3I Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Files for mixed shelf of up to $500 million - sec filing Source text (http://1.usa.gov/1TaL6PE) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Files for secondary offering of up to $477.7 million of common units Source text (http://1.usa.gov/1XYV4YD) (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* In the common stock offering, selling stockholders offering 10.0 million shares of co's common stock
* Files for potential mixed shelf; size not disclosed - sec filing Source text [http://1.usa.gov/1roaqvt] Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
NEW YORK, April 29 (IFR) - Colombia's Banco de Bogota has hired banks to arrange investor meetings ahead of a potential subordinated bond sale, a source with knowledge of the situation told IFR on Friday.
April 29 Medallion Financial Corp. Announces Exercise Of Notes Over
April 29 Bombardier Inc's dual class share structure is vital to protect the long-term interests of the Quebec-based company and the Bombardier-Beaudoin family has no plans to relinquish its majority control, said Executive Chair Pierre Beaudoin.
SAO PAULO, April 29 Shares in CNova NV jumped on Friday on speculation that controlling shareholder Casino Guichard Perrachon SA is considering taking the e-commerce retailer private as the best option for a turnaround.
- M&A: BRIEF-Interval Leisure Group says brief delay in closing of Vistana Signature Experiences deal
- Bankruptcy: Sete Brasil to file for bankruptcy protection as early as Friday -sources
- Private Capital: UPDATE 3-Bombardier family has no plans to relinquish majority control -chairman
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund rich list king Alan Howard dethroned
- Regulatory News: United Airlines cuts COO Hart's pay by $1 mln over Port Authority probe
- Exclusive - Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal: sources
- Pension problem at Welsh steel plant can be solved - Tata UK CEO
- Comcast to buy DreamWorks Animation for $3.8 billion
- Government may have to do more to help Tata find buyer for UK assets - CEO
- U.S. approves Charter’s Time Warner Cable buy with conditions