* Says public offering of 6.40 million common shares priced at $18.75 per share
* Medpace Holdings Inc - Applied to list common stock on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "MEDP."
* Disclosed in form D with U.S. SEC that total offering amount was $33.1 mln - SEC filing Source text http://1.usa.gov/28WltI5
LONDON/NEW YORK, June 24 Bankers and lawyers advising companies on takeovers and initial public offerings from London to New York fretted over their deals on Friday, after a British vote to leave the European Union poleaxed company valuations and executive confidence.
(Adds quotes, updates prices) * Britain's vote to leave EU boosts safe-haven U.S. bonds * Vote seen keeping Fed more cautious on raising rates By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, June 24 U.S. Treasury prices jumped on Friday on safe-haven buying as rattled investors evaluated the repercussions of Britain's vote to leave the European Union, but bonds gave up some early gains in the U.S. trading session. The British vote forced Prime Minister David Cameron to announce h
NEW YORK, June 24 (IFR) - Britain's stunning vote to quit the European Union roiled the global markets, but borrowers raising debt in the US may turn out to be largely immune to the turmoil.
NEW YORK, June 24 (IFR) - Four top law firms are working on a white paper that some hope would help bring more clarity to risk-retention regulations in the CMBS market which come into effect at the end of the year.
MOSCOW, June 24 Russia-focused gold producer Nord Gold may consider a primary listing in Toronto instead of London after Britain's decision to leave the European Union, its Chief Executive Nikolai Zelenski said on Friday.
(Adds central bank measures, updates prices) * Britain's vote to leave EU boosts safe-haven U.S. bonds * Vote seen keeping Fed more cautious on raising rates By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, June 24 U.S. Treasury prices soared on Friday on safe haven buying as rattled investors evaluated the repercussions of Britain's vote to leave the European Union. The vote forced the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron and dealt the biggest blow to the European project
LONDON, June 24 Italy is the only euro zone country set to issue bonds at auction next week.
- M&A: UPDATE 3-Court says ETE can walk away from $20 bln Williams takeover
- Bankruptcy: Dick's Sporting Goods bids on 17 Sports Authority stores -source
- Private Capital: 'Investing for good' gains appeal amid rocky tech startup market
- Hedge Funds: Seventy-nine percent of European hedge funds expect Britain to remain in EU
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-China tightens controls on paid-for internet search ads
- Belarus potash company hopes to sign contract with India in June
- Corrected: Russia's Uralkali hopes producers will sign new supply deal with India in June
- Scotiabank partners with Kabbage to offer small business loans online
- Exclusive - Francisco Partners, Elliott near Dell software deal - sources
- China outbound M&A beats 2015 record with 6 months to spare