Dec 11 - Hotel operator Hilton Worldwide Inc raised $2.34 billion in its IPO on Wednesday, returning to the public markets some six years after Blackstone Group LP took it private in one of the largest deals of the leveraged buyout boom.
Dec 11 - Food services provider Aramark Holdings Corp raised $725 million from its initial public offering after its shares were priced at the low end of its planned $20 to $23 price range, an underwriter told Reuters.
Dec 11 - Hilton Worldwide Inc, the world's largest hotel operator, raised roughly $2.34 billion in its initial public offering on Wednesday after pricing shares toward the high end of the range.
Dec 11 - Hilton Worldwide Inc, the world's largest hotel operator, raised roughly $2.26 billion in its IPO on Wednesday after pricing shares toward the high end of the range.
NEW YORK, Dec 11 (IFR) - Societe Generale priced a USD1.75bn perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 with a coupon of 7.875% on Wednesday, the same level it launched the deal earlier. The deal attracted USD17.5bn of demand.
TBILISI, Dec 11 - The Georgian government said on Wednesday it expected the economy to grow by 5 percent next year, rebounding from an economic slowdown in 2013.
* Peugeot board approves French-backed Dongfeng plan -source
* Values it at slight discount to Prada, premium to LVMH, Richemont
NEW YORK, Dec 11 - Some creditors of Freedom Group Inc, maker of the Bushmaster rifle used in the Newtown, Connecticut, school massacre, are willing to offer the company more debt, despite the fact many of its private equity fund investors want out.
MADRID/MEXICO CITY, Dec 11 - Spanish lender Popular said on Wednesday it would raise up to 450 million euros ($620 million) by selling shares in the bank to new Mexican investors, allowing it to boost its solvency ratio and secure a stake in a small Mexican bank.
- M&A: Futures traders shun mandatory guards against 'wash trades'
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-GM doesn't owe $450 mln in retiree benefits - U.S. judge
- Private Capital: Photo-sharing service Snapchat raises $50 million
- Hedge Funds: New hedge funds need $300 million in assets just to break even
- Regulatory News: PHILIPPINES PRESS-LT Group scraps exit deal with Philip Morris - Inquirer
- Policymakers vow to tackle inflation after poll drubbing
- India toughens insider trading rules
- European Union set to fast-track rules hitting bank creditors
- RBI chief Rajan says more data needed for confidence on econ pick-up
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Stocks fall on Fed view; euro climbs for 7th day
- Korean automaker Ssangyong in bold bet on U.S. market
- Hilton Worldwide raises over $2.3 bln in biggest-ever hotel IPO
- Banks' loan growth inches closer to RBI's FY14 estimate
- Halkbank unable to resume processing India payments for Iran oil