SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 5 Florida will come to the market with $1.2 billion in revenue bonds on Feb. 8 issued by the State Board of Administration Finance Corporation, formerly known as the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund (FHCF).
NEW YORK, Feb 5 U.S. Treasury prices ended higher on Friday as concerns about falling oil and stock prices added a safety bid to bonds, which had earlier weakened after a report showed wages grew in January.
NEW YORK, Feb 5 (IFR) - Charter Communications gave the sputtering US junk-bond market a welcome boost this week by selling a US$1.7bn issue that was mostly driven by reverse enquiry from investors.
NEW YORK, Feb 5 (IFR) - Leveraged finance bankers are chipping away at an up-to-US$30bn pipeline of high-yield bond sales at the fastest pace so far this year, but lower-rated credits remain a tough sell.
ABUJA, Feb 5 Oil producer Nigeria wants to tap financing at "concessionary rates" as low as 1.5 percent from international agencies to fund infrastructure projects before returning to the eurobond market, its finance minister said on Friday.
Feb 5 Honest Co, an online shopping startup co-founded by actress Jessica Alba, is working with Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Morgan Stanley on an initial public offering, Bloomberg reported.
NEW YORK, Feb 5 U.S. Treasury yields rose on Friday after data showed that wages rebounded strongly in January, adding to bets that the Federal Reserve may increase interest rates this year.
NEW YORK, Feb 5 U.S. Treasury yields rose on Friday after data showed that wages rebounded strongly in January, even as U.S. employment gains slowed more than expected during the month.
BANJA LUKA, Bosnia Feb 5 Bosnia's autonomous Serb Republic aims to raise 30 million Bosnian marka ($17.2 million) in an auction of its debut one-month treasury bills on Feb. 15, to help pay maturing debt in the absence of funds from the International Monetary Fund.
* 2015 core profit down 28 pct, sees weaker 2016 (Adds details on EU response, analysts)
- M&A: As Big Oil shrinks, boards plot different paths out of crisis
- Bankruptcy: Tilton's Patriarch to become family office, steps aside from Zohar
- Private Capital: UPDATE 3-Bridgewater's Dalio calls report about feud with Jensen overblown
- Hedge Funds: History suggests investors face extended bear market blues
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 7-More pulled out alive after Taiwan quake, about 120 people still trapped