* Vapiano SE determines number of shares for capital increase
FRANKFURT, June 24 U.S. missile maker Raytheon's cybersecurity unit could thrive were it to be listed separately, the head of the unit, Forcepoint, told German business daily Boersenzeitung in an interview published on Saturday.
* Petiq inc says it has applied to list its class a common stock on nasdaq under the symbol “PETQ”
* Yogaworks Inc files for ipo of up to $74.8 million - sec filing
ABUJA/LAGOS, June 23 Abu Dhabi state investment fund Mubadala has pulled out of Etisalat Nigeria after the telecoms firm failed to renegotiate a $1.2 billion loan taken out four years ago with 13 Nigerian banks, the central bank said on Friday.
* Ensync Inc files for mixed shelf of upto $25 million - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2t4Bd4j) Further company coverage:
June 23 Sales of bonds and notes by U.S. states, cities, schools and other issuers will fall to $7.56 billion next week, down from more than $11.2 billion this week, according to Thomson Reuters estimates on Friday.
(Adds Fed speakers; Updates prices) * Yield curve holds near flattest levels since 2007 * Fed's Mester says inflation declines likely temporary * Fed's Bullard says further rate hikes should depend on inflation By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, June 23 U.S. Treasuries yields were little changed on the day on Friday and the yield curve held near its flattest levels in almost 10-years as expectations of low inflation continued to boost demand for longer-dated debt.
LONDON, June 23 Minerals company Cobalt 27 Capital Corp made its debut on Canada's Venture Exchange on Friday, raising C$200 million ($150.7 million) in a listing that offers investors exposure to cobalt, a key metal for batteries in electric cars.
JOHANNESBURG, June 23 South African e-commerce and pay-TV giant Naspers reported a 41 percent jump annual profit on Friday as strong results from its Chinese money spinner Tencent offset weak performances from its pay-TV and other e-commerce ventures.
- M&A: BRIEF-Takata CEO: Top management to step down once transfer to KSS complete
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Takata has 1.7 trln yen in liabilities - Jiji, citing Tokyo Shoko Research estimate
- Private Capital: China agrees to stop cyberattacks on Canadian private sector - Globe and Mail
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: U.S. home lenders see leaner times ahead -Fannie Mae survey
- Italy winds up Veneto banks, deal could cost up to 17 billion euros
- U.S. approves sale of drones to India - General Atomics
- Exclusive: Wal-Mart not considering a bid for Whole Foods - source
- Exclusive - China Unicom counts Alibaba, Tencent among investors in drive to raise $10 billion: sources
- Harley-Davidson enters race to buy Italian rival Ducati - sources