MILAN, May 23 - Fintech Advisory, a leading shareholder in Monte dei Paschi di Siena, has committed to buy unsold shares in the Italian bank's 3 billion euro ($3.3 billion) cash call for up to 135 million euros, a document showed.
MEXICO CITY, May 22 - Mexican mining, transport and infrastructure firm Grupo Mexico plans to raise between 13.7 billion and 16 billion pesos ($1.05 billion) in the initial public offering (IPO) of its rail unit ITM, according to an analyst presentation.
MEXICO CITY, May 22 - Mexican mining, transport and infrastructure company Grupo Mexico plans to raise between 13.7 billion and 16 billion pesos ($1.05 billion) in the initial public offering (IPO) of its rail unit, according to an analyst presentation.
CHICAGO, May 22 - Chicago will get its first taste of selling debt in the U.S. municipal bond market after its credit rating was dropped to "junk" by Moody's Investors Service when it converts $805.7 million of variable-rate bonds to fixed-rate next week.
NEW YORK, May 21 (IFR) - With a few Brazilian issuers set to tip their toes back into the Latam debt markets and US rate hike worries receding, bankers expect issuance volumes to pick up after Memorial Day.
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
* Final report in spring 2016 (Adds banking industry group comment)
LONDON, May 22 - Banking lobby group ICMA said on Friday that it would be surprised if the Financial Conduct Authority uncovered "something untoward" in its review of competition in investment banking.
DELHI, May 22 - Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Friday the government was in consultations with the Reserve Bank of India on setting up an independent public debt management agency (PDMA).
NEW DELHI, May 22 - The Indian government plans to sell stakes in state-run companies through strategic sales to partly meet its target for raising revenues from asset sales, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Friday.
- M&A: Fiat Chrysler CEO approached GM about a merger, was rebuffed -NYT
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Creditors accept insolvency settlement proposal of Pescanova 10 units
- Private Capital: Arch Coal in talks with restructuring advisers to cut debt -WSJ
- Hedge Funds: Star hedge fund trader Rokos hires Vladimirov from Graticule - source
- Regulatory News: CORRECTED-Renault in Turkey offers concessions to striking workers
- M&M to buy stake in Mitsubishi Heavy's farm machinery unit
- Cadila Healthcare near deal to buy smaller rival Claris - paper
- Strides to buy Australia, Mauritius drug assets from Aspen for $300 million
- Alibaba in talks to buy $1.2 bln stake in India phone maker Micromax - sources
- Alexion to bolster rare disease offering with $8.4 billion deal |