March 1 - Energy analytics group Wood Mackenzie is preparing an initial public offering that could give it a valuation of up to 2 billion pounds ($3.09 billion), the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
ABU DHABI, March 1 - Abu Dhabi's General Holding Corp (Senaat), a major state-owned investor in the emirate's industrial sector, has shelved plans to go public but instead is considering options to sell shares in one of its subsidiaries, its chairman said on Sunday.
NEW YORK, Feb 26 (IFR) - Exploration and production companies are bracing for a sustained period of low commodity prices by deleveraging through stock sales - and well-funded firms are surprisingly leading the way.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 (IFR) - Latin American credits ended the week in better shape, with sovereign and corporate bonds enjoying a strong bid as accounts continued to see value in battered Brazilian names.
LONDON, Feb 27 (IFR) - The euro-denominated bond market has been proving an almost irresistible port of call for high-grade US companies of late.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 (IFR) - Argentina's attempt to sell at least US$2bn of new Bonar 2024 bonds to non-US investors was abruptly interrupted this week when a US judge ordered banks managing the sale to produce documents and witnesses for a deposition on the deal.
* LPs have to commit prior to first close for benefit * Fee holiday lasts six months * Expect first close of around $10 billion in April
Notes The issue size will total 7.0 billion Russian ruble
MEXICO CITY, Feb 27 - An executive from Mexico's Grupo Televisa on Friday said U.S. media company Univision could list shares within the next 12-18 months.
MUMBAI, Feb 27 - The firm behind Cafe Coffee Day, India's biggest homegrown coffee chain, is set for a market debut that could value it at almost $1 billion, even as the country's burgeoning cafe culture draws global giants Starbucks and McDonald's.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Warrnambool Cheese and Butter to buy cheese business of Lion Dairy
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Puerto Rico's Prepa to miss restructuring deadline - official
- Private Capital: EFG Hermes eyes Egypt renewables investments, leasing business -CEO
- Hedge Funds: Activist hedge funds' assets swell six-fold in ten years
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Banco Santander U.S. unit to name Powell as new CEO -WSJ