* Listing could be in Tokyo or New York - Nikkei (Updates throughout with comment from sources, details)
SYDNEY, July 28 - National Australia Bank on Tuesday said it will raise up to $385 million by selling its remaining stake in U.S. subsidiary Great Western Bancorp as it looks to boost capital under new regulations.
July 27 - Puerto Rico is seeking to raise $400 million to $500 million via a financing deal which is backed by petroleum products revenues, as there is no longer a market to raise the around $3 billion originally contemplated, the governor's chief of staff Victor Suarez said on Monday.
* Savings programme to lead to one-time costs of 60 mln euros (Adds new mid-term goals, quarterly results)
NEW YORK, July 27 - Puerto Rico is seeking to raise $400 to $500 million via a financing deal which is backed by petroleum-products revenues, as there is no longer a market to raise the around $3 billion originally contemplated, the governor's chief of staff Victor Suarez told reporters on Monday.
* To offer 4.75-6.25 billion euros over three bonds at July 30 auction
WASHINGTON, July 27 - For details of the U.S. Treasury's auction of 4-week bills on Tuesday, see: http://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/annceresult/press/preanre/2015/A_20150727_1.pdf (Washington economics newsroom)
July 27 - Planet Fitness Inc, known for its "judgment free zone" fitness centers and low prices, is expected to be valued at nearly $1.58 billion in its initial public offering.
NEW YORK, July 24 (IFR) - US oil exploration and production (E&P) firms are again seeing their access to debt capital markets shrink, after a slide in oil prices put worries about defaults back on the radar.
LONDON, July 27 - An investment vehicle set up by two former Virgin Media executives bought Spanish cable operator Telecable for $706 million including debt on Monday, putting it at the centre of Spain's telecom sector its first deal.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Honeywell to buy Melrose's Elster business for $5.1 bln
- Bankruptcy: German "wisemen" say euro zone states should be able to go bankrupt
- Private Capital: Polish opposition wants to block railways' sale of utility arm
- Hedge Funds: APS Asset Management lifts suspension of Greater China hedge fund
- Regulatory News: European shares up, RSA and Melrose surge on M&A news
- Honeywell to buy Melrose's Elster business for $5.1 billion
- Hikma to buy Boehringer's U.S. generics unit for $2.65 billion
- Jeweller Rajesh Exports buys refiner Valcambi for $400 million
- Teva to buy Allergan generic business for $40.5 billion, drops Mylan bid |
- Health insurer Anthem to buy Cigna in $54.2 bln deal