Nov 25 Billionaire investor Leonard Blavatnik disclosed a 11.4 percent passive stake in mobile payments company Square Inc, which went public earlier this month.
SAO PAULO, Nov 25 Clients withdrew funds equivalent to less than 1 percent of assets under management at Grupo BTG Pactual SA following the arrest of the investment bank's top executive on Wednesday, an amount smaller than initially thought, according to a source with knowledge of the bank's strategy.
SAO PAULO, Nov 25 Grupo BTG Pactual SA, whose chief executive was arrested on Wednesday under a sweeping corruption probe in Brazil, plans to buy back up to 10 percent of its outstanding shares in a repurchase plan over the next 18 months.
CHICAGO, Nov 25 Detroit next week will sell $284.6 million of water and sewer revenue refunding bonds that will eventually be transferred from the city to a new Great Lakes Water Authority.
NEW YORK, Nov 25 (IFR) - Top loan investor CIFC Asset Management is rushing to raise new money to buy repackaged leveraged loan deals, sensing an opportunity for outsized returns as market volatility pushes spreads wider.
NEW YORK, Nov 25 U.S. Treasury Department on Wednesday sold $29 billion in seven-year notes to solid demand at a yield of 2.013 percent, the highest since July but below what traders had expected, Treasury data showed.
* U.S. bond market to close Thursday for Thanksgiving (Updates market action, adds quote)
WASHINGTON, Nov 25 For details of the U.S. Treasury's auction of 3-month and 6-month bills next week, see:
NEW YORK, Nov 25 (IFR) - Vodafone fell victim to the picky corporate bond market this week, opting to pull its deal rather than relent to investor demands for chunkier spreads and greater risk protection.
** Drugmaker preparing to make a new takeover offer for US biotech firm Baxalta, a source tells Reuters
- M&A: Millstein partners Tudor, Pickering in energy restructuring consulting
- Bankruptcy: Bankrupt grocer Haggen receives court approval to sell 47 stores
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Canadian Oil Sands in early-stage talks with potential bidders
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund exit requests rise in November
- Regulatory News: Brazil Senate approves Supreme Court decision to arrest senator
- Exclusive: Shire prepares to make new bid for Baxalta - source
- Ball offers EU to sell 11 plants for Rexam deal approval - sources
- Pfizer to buy Allergan in $160 billion deal |
- U.S. politicians slam tax-avoiding Pfizer-Allergan deal
- Pfizer-Allergan to take healthcare M&A deals to above $600 billion in 2015