* Covers 78.4 pct of 2014 medium and long term debt plans
MADRID, Sept 1 - Spain's will issue between 2 billion and 3 billion euros (3.94 billion US dollar) in bonds at an auction on Thursday, the Treasury said on Monday.
* Headline EPS at 1,723 cents, against forecast of 1,751 cents (Recasts, adds CEO comment, background)
* 2019 notes will be guaranteed by Nyrstar Nv, as parent guarantor, and certain subsidiaries of issuer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 1 - News and developments in Asia private equity from Reuters News for the week ending Aug. 29.
Sept 1 - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Monday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 1 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Alibaba listing could raise more than $20 bln (Recasts with source confirmation)
* Board to decide on any capital increase at end October (Adds quotes, details on capital increase)
- M&A: UPDATE 1-EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
- Bankruptcy: KPMG refuses to approve BES accounts, warns of further loss
- Private Capital: China-CEE, Israeli Enlight to invest $406 mln in Polish wind farms
- Hedge Funds: Risk-averse UK investors slash equity holdings in August
- Regulatory News: European shares edge higher, Novartis leads drugmakers
- Roche to buy U.S. biotech firm InterMune for $8.3 billion
- TPG strikes biggest Sri Lanka buyout deal with $113 mln Union Bank buy
- U.S. drugmaker AbbVie finally wins Dublin's Shire with $55 bln deal
- Murdoch says he cannot buy Tribune or LA Times
- BSkyB prepares to roll the dice again with European expansion