* Files for mixed shelf of up to $250 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 27 Hedge fund Tourbillon Capital Partners LP is urging organic food company SunOpta Inc. to sell itself to a bigger rival, according to a letter sent to the company on Friday.
* China Online Education Group sees U.S. IPO of 2.4 million american depositary shares priced between $18.00 and $20.00 per ADS
* At market issuance sales agreement; May issue, sell shares having aggregate offering price of up to $5.7 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Selling stockholders are offering up to 10.0 million shares of co's common stock - SEC filing Source text (http://1.usa.gov/1sTnbz6) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Cyclacel announces reverse stock split Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
NEW YORK, May 27 New issuance in the U.S. municipal bond market will slow to $5.15 billion in holiday-shortened week next week, with a near $1 billion sale by Pennsylvania dominating the calendar, according to data compiled by Thomson Reuters.
* Files for common stock offering of up to 3.1 million shares - sec filing
May 27 Hedge fund firm Tourbillon Capital Partners LP has sent a letter to SunOpta Inc, urging that the Canadian food company be sold to increase shareholder value, according to a regulatory filing on Friday.
NEW YORK, May 27 (IFR) - The US high-grade market logged its biggest month ever in May, topping US$160bn as borrowers locked up financing ahead of any possible rates hike coming this summer from the Fed.
- M&A: ConAgra Foods stock seen rising 30 pct - Barron's
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Moody's issues statement on New Jersey governor signing bills
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-Kuwait's fast-food group Americana scraps sale to consortium
- Hedge Funds: World's biggest hedge funds lose market share
- Regulatory News: Suncor Energy says resuming operations after Canada wildfire