BONN, April 28 Bayer's chief executive acknowledged on Friday that he will face an uphill battle to improve Monsanto's reputation once Bayer completes the takeover of the U.S. seeds and agrochemicals company.
PARIS, April 28 French drugmaker Sanofi's profit beat forecasts in the first quarter and confirmed its earnings outlook for the year, lifting its shares on Friday.
PARIS, April 28 Safran said on Friday its talks to buy Zodiac Aerospace were continuing after the French company issued a new profit warning.
PARIS, April 28 Zodiac Aerospace said its chief executive planned to quit and added to a litany of profit warnings as it reaffirmed hopes of merging with engine maker Safran to end a prolonged crisis in its aircraft seats plants.
PARIS, April 28 UK hedge fund TCI Fund Management renewed pressure on France's Safran to drop plans to buy Zodiac Aerospace after the aircraft seats maker issued the second profit warning in as many months and posted a first-half operating loss.
* Announced on Thursday sale of Campo Morado mine for a total cash consideration of $20 million
Following are news stories, press reports and events to watch that may affect Poland's financial markets on Friday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 2 hours):
PARIS, April 28 French drugmaker Sanofi reported higher-than-expected first-quarter profits on Friday, buoyed by its specialty care division Genzyme, by vaccines, and by consumer products acquired from Germany's Boehringer Ingelheim.
PARIS, April 28 France’s Zodiac Aerospace on Friday reaffirmed plans to combine with engine maker Safran and said chief executive Olivier Zarrouati had agreed to stay on "for a while" after offering his resignation to the board.
* Thales acquires US company Guavus, a real-time big data analytics
- Finance: Earnings misses, rising debts: Indian Railways turnaround hits buffers
- Technology: Paytm parent One97 set to raise over $1.8 billion from SoftBank - report
- Healthcare: U.S. says "major conflict" with North Korea possible, China warns of danger of escalation
- Consumer: Sensex falls on profit taking, still set for best week in six
- Energy: Old Mutual to sell India insurance JV stake to Kotak for $202 million
- Industrials: Tech firms race to spot video violence