* Gentex announces quarterly cash dividend and additional share repurchase authorization
* Mednax announces acquisition of leading South Florida radiology practice
BEIJING, Aug 23 China's commerce ministry has conditionally approved chipmaker Broadcom Ltd's acquisition of Brocade Communications Systems, it said on Wednesday.
* Para Resources announces closing of the acquisition of Gold Road Mine in Northwestern Arizona Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 23 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1000 GMT on Wednesday:
* Says acquisition of digital lumens strengthens portfolio for internet of things (iot) applications based on connected lighting systems in industrial buildings Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
MUNICH, Germany, Aug 23 Germany's Osram has agreed to buy U.S.-based software provider Digital Lumens for a mid-double-digit million-dollar sum, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* MICHAEL KORS AND CERTAIN OTHER MEMBERS OF MICHAEL KORS GROUP HAVE ENTERED INTO BRIDGE CREDIT AGREEMENT
Aug 23 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Western Digital would tie up with KKR, state-backed funds -sources
- Finance: Ministers' panel to be set up to oversee state bank consolidation: Jaitley
- Technology: At least 42 injured in rail accident in Uttar Pradesh
- Healthcare: Pakistan says U.S. must not make it a 'scapegoat' for Afghan failures
- Consumer: North Korea presses rocket programme, but amid signs of drama easing
- Energy: Soccer: Ex-Premier League striker Berbatov joins Indian club Kerala Blasters
- Industrials: U.S. puts more pressure on Pakistan to help with Afghan war