BRASILIA/SAO PAULO, March 22 Brazil's antitrust watchdog Cade on Wednesday approved financial bourse BM&FBovespa SA's takeover of rival clearinghouse Cetip SA Mercados Organizados, and will not require any antitrust measures beyond those the firms proposed themselves.
March 22 Small U.S. business online lender Kabbage Inc is in talks to raise a new round of equity funding that could be used for potential acquisitions at a time when many of its peers face funding challenges, people familiar with the matter said.
* Seventy Seven Energy Inc says will hold a special meeting of its stockholders in connection with proposed merger with Patterson-UTI Energy on April 20 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, March 22 Amazon.com Inc has agreed in principle to buy Dubai-based internet retailer Souq.com, one of the best-known names in the Middle East's online shopping market, sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.
* United Bancshares Inc - on March 22 co, Benchmark Bancorp entered into an agreement and plan of merger - SEC filing
* P10 Industries Inc.,formerly Active Power Inc., files for reorganization under Chapter 11, announces new investor, while preserving shareholder value
* Immunotec Inc - Deal for a cash consideration of $0.485 per share
* Announces acquisition of shares of Savanna Energy Services Corp. on the TSX
March 22 David Murdock, the 93-year-old billionaire chief executive of Dole Food Co, has reached a $74 million settlement of claims that he shortchanged shareholders in 2013 when he took the produce company private in a $1.2 billion buyout.
March 22 Washington Real Estate Investment Trust -
- Finance: Five dead, around 40 injured in UK parliament 'terrorist' attack
- Technology: India eyes deal to repair Afghan aircraft, deepening military ties
- Healthcare: FACTBOX - Finance bill: India curbs cash transactions after demonetisation
- Consumer: BCCI doubles player salaries, hikes match fees
- Energy: Snapdeal says not in talks for sale
- Industrials: India eases rules for old oil, gas blocks; to unlock $21 billion reserves