Sept 30 A consortium of investors, which includes advisory firm Glass Lewis & Co founder Gregory Taxin, revealed a 5.2 percent stake in SeaWorld Entertainment Inc and said it would engage in talks with the embattled theme park operator's management.
* Reports 5.2 pct stake in Seaworld Entertainment Inc, as of September 20, 2016 - SEC filing
* Caprotti was in talks with private equity funds over possible sale
MILAN, Sept 30 The owner of Italian supermarket chain Esselunga, Bernardo Caprotti, has died at the age of 90, two sources close to the family said on Friday.
Sept 29 Nutanix Inc said on Thursday it sold a more than expected 14.87 million shares priced at $16, valuing the company at more than $2 billion.
* Governors Lane LP reports 8 pct passive stake in Saban Capital Acquisition Corp as of September 21, 2016 - SEC filing Source - http://bit.ly/2dxtph4 Further company coverage:
* Caprotti in talks with private equity funds over possible sale
MILAN, Sept 30 Lone Star, Christofferson Robb & Co (CRC) and other specialised investors have presented non-binding offers to buy a platform that will manage part of Monte dei Paschi di Siena's bad loans, three sources close to the matter said.
* Building Engines Inc says it has raised $26.5 million in equity financing - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2dh7F9T)
* FY net written premium 376.056 mln rand versus 315.950 mln rand
SCUNTHORPE, England British Steel has returned to profit in its first 100 days of trading after being spun off as a loss-making division in April by India's Tata Steel after it decided to exit the troubled British steel sector.
NEW DELHI A government amnesty targeting tax evasion in India has prompted tens of thousands of suspected tax dodgers to disclose nearly $10 billion in undeclared income, the finance minister said on Saturday.