BRIEF-Link Capital Financial Services Ltd reports 7.5 pct passive stake in Delta Technology Holdings
* Link Capital Financial Services Ltd reports 7.5 percent passive stake in Delta Technology Holdings Ltd as of February 16 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2mhrku3 Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Feb 23 Buyout firm Advent International raised the stakes in a battle for German generic drugs maker Stada Arzneimittel on Thursday with a 3.6 billion euro ($3.8 billion) takeover offer, giving management until Monday to respond.
NEW YORK, Feb 23 US Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) debt investors are receiving some of the lowest coupons since 2013, helping to counter a massive loan repricing wave, which should boost the issuance of new funds.
LONDON/MADRID, Feb 23 Chinese investment firm Legend Holdings and three groups of private equity funds are putting the finishing touches to rival bids for Allfunds Bank, a deal worth close to 2 billion euros ($2.11 billion), sources close to the matter told Reuters.
Feb 23 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRANKFURT, Feb 23 Buyout firm Advent International on Thursday said it made a 3.6 billion euro ($3.8 billion) takeover offer for German generic drugs maker Stada Arzneimittel.
BRIEF-Elliott Management sent letter to Arconic board reiterating to consider hiring Larry Lawson as next CEO
* Elliott Management Corp sent letter to Arconic board reiterating its recommendation that board consider hiring Larry Lawson as next CEO
DUBLIN, Feb 23 Packaging conglomerate Ardagh Group is well advanced with plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) and intends to float on the New York Stock Exchange later this quarter, chairman Paul Coulson said on Thursday.
* Tennant company announces agreement with Ambienta to acquire IPC group
FRANKFURT, Feb 23 Buyout firm Advent International made a legally binding 3.6 billion euro ($3.8 billion) takeover offer for Germany's Stada Arzneimittel , giving its management until Monday to respond.
MUMBAI/OSLO Bharti Airtel, India's top telecoms network operator, is buying Norwegian Telenor's India unit, in yet another consolidation move in the country's telecoms sector driven by upstart rival Jio's disruptive pricing.
- Analysis - Peugeot-Opel deal promises Big Bang in small cars - sources
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia's Petronas, Saudi Aramco to sign deal on RAPID refinery project
- Verizon, Yahoo agree to lowered $4.48 billion deal following cyber attacks |
- UK minister plays down German claim to stock exchange 'crown jewels'
WINNIPEG, Manitoba/MUMBAI Canadian exporters are slowing sales of peas and lentils to India, threatening C$1.1 billion ($762.95 million) in annual trade of the food staples, over risk that New Delhi may reject shipments under its tougher approach to pest control.