* Signs of success in wealth management (Adds bank statement)
HONG KONG, May 25 Fitch Ratings downgraded Credit Suisse Group's long-term default rating by a notch to A-minus and its viability rating to A-minus from A, citing the Swiss bank's reliance on difficult capital markets.
May 24 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
* Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals Inc says it has sold $14.9 mln in equity financing - SEC FILING
* Fulgent Therapeutics LLC says it has sold $27.2 mln in equity financing - SEC Filing
MILAN, May 24 Italian state lender Cassa Depositi e Prestiti is set to pick Enel as the buyer of fibre-optic group Metroweb at a board meeting scheduled on Wednesday, three sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* Clickd Holdings, LLC says it has sold $32.9 mln in equity financing - SEC filing
BRUSSELS, May 24 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
May 24 Britain's Shanks Group Plc is considering a bid for Van Gansewinkel Groep BV, Benelux's largest waste management company, for an undisclosed sum, the companies said.
* Merge Labs Inc says that it has raised about $10.1 million in equity financing - SEC Filing
FRANKFURT German drugs and pesticides group Bayer said it was confident that Monsanto would take a positive view of its $62 billion takeover proposal.
NEW DELHI Having quit his low-paid job with a contractor in Qatar, electrician Kurian Joseph scrabbles for work each day in his hometown in Kerala, a state that has one of India's highest unemployment rates.