* Renn Fund acknowledges receipt of non-binding proposal from Etude Capital
AMSTERDAM, June 28 The Netherlands is selling Propertize, the real estate portfolio of nationalised bank SNS Reaal, for 895 million euros ($989 million) to JP Morgan and private equity firm Lone Star as it cements its recovery from the 2008 financial crisis.
* Eccrine Systems, Inc Says It Has Sold $4.6 Mln In Equity Financing - SEC Filing
AMSTERDAM, June 28 The Dutch government said on Tuesday it had agreed to sell the real estate portfolio of collapsed and nationalised bank SNS Reaal to a consortium of U.S. bank JP Morgan and private equity firm Lone Star for 895.3 million euros ($989.04 million).
* Roka Sports Inc says it has raised about $12.1 mln in equity financing - SEC Filing
* Dandelion Chocolate, Inc says it has sold $5 mln in equity financing - SEC Filing
* Lystable Inc says it has raised $13.3 mln in equity financing - SEC Filing
* Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe X Lp Dissolves Stake In Universal American Corp As Of June 27 - Sec filing
LONDON, June 28 When the Law Society canvassed clients in late 2015 for their thoughts on a British exit from the European Union, one intellectual property lawyer give a blunt assessment of what it would mean for their business.
* Companies will take steps to launch IPO after deal closes (Adds analyst comments, shares, McKesson background)
MINSK Belarus Potash Company is finishing work on a supply contract with India and hopes to sign it by the end of June, the company said on Thursday.
MUMBAI Gross bad loans at Indian banks may rise to 8.5 percent of total assets by March 2017 from 7.6 percent in March 2016 if the central bank orders them to conduct a second round of asset quality reviews, a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) report said on Tuesday.