BRIEF-Elliott Associates intends to recommend Ocean Rig to hire advisers to review "opportunities" including changes to capital structure
* Elliott Associates says intends to recommend Ocean Rig to hire advisers to review "opportunities" including changes to capital structure - SEC filing
Oct 16 Activist investor RBR Capital Advisors is launching a campaign for breaking up Swiss bank Credit Suisse Group AG into three parts, the Financial Times reported on Monday.
BRIEF-BlueMountain Capital says it intends to have talks with Ocean RIG's management, shareholders or third parties relating to Ocean RIG and its plans
* BlueMountain Capital Management - intends to have talks with Ocean RIG UDW's management, shareholders or third parties relating to Ocean RIG and its plans
* Soros Fund Management Llc reports 6.1 percent passive stake in vici properties inc as of Oct 6 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hKhfV4)
* Blackstone closes acquisition of Harvest Fund Advisors Llc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Senator Investment Group Lp reports 6.18 percent passive stake in Caesars Entertainment Corp as of October 6 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hJIqiM) Further company coverage:
* Proceeds from private placement will be used to advance company's 100% owned Blawn Mountain potash project in Utah
Oct 16 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
* Vantage Mobility Holdings files to say it has raised $10 million in equity financing - SEC filing Source text : [http://bit.ly/2zdOdEe]
* Sancarin SL reports 5.15 percent passive stake in Callaway Golf Co as of Oct 5 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yub1T1) Further company coverage:
MONTREAL/PARIS Airbus SE agreed on Monday to buy a majority stake in Bombardier Inc's CSeries jetliner program, grabbing control of a struggling competitor at the second attempt and giving the Canadian plane-and-train-maker an unexpected boost in its costly trade dispute with Boeing Co.
NEW DELHI India is likely to stick to its fiscal deficit target of 3.2 percent of GDP, and may accelerate sales of government stakes in lenders and other companies as part of an effort to recapitalise banks, an adviser to the prime minister said on Tuesday.