MUMBAI, Jan 27 - India's Idea Cellular Ltd posted a 64 percent rise in quarterly profit as it added more subscribers than rivals did, boosting data and talk time usage.
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
|SRSR.BO||SRS Real Infrastructure Ltd||3:55pm IST||30.00||+5.00||+20.00||252,864|
|RABL.BO||Rane Brake Linings Ltd||3:11pm IST||351.90||+58.65||+20.00||11,169|
|YANT.BO||YANTRA NAT-B||3:18pm IST||0.06||+0.01||+20.00||1,950,494|
|RPCC.BO||Rapicut Carbides Ltd||3:00pm IST||69.35||+11.55||+19.98||68,667|
|WELS.BO||Welspun Projects Ltd||3:57pm IST||31.55||+5.25||+19.96||39,494|
|AQUP.BO||AQUA PUMPS-B||3:22pm IST||32.50||+5.40||+19.93||7,932|
|MLKF.BO||Milk Food Ltd||3:43pm IST||246.60||+39.90||+19.30||160,699|
|ASTE.BO||Astec Lifesciences Ltd||3:57pm IST||134.90||+21.50||+18.96||1,434,872|
|ARVL.BO||Aravali Securities and Finance Ltd||3:15pm IST||5.17||+0.77||+17.50||20|
|TARM.BO||Tarmat Ltd||3:28pm IST||25.90||+3.80||+17.19||1,520|
|MCX GOLD c1||Rs27,666.00||Rs-198.00|
|MCX SILVER c1||Rs39,215.00||Rs-750.00|
- Maruti Oct-Dec profit up 18 percent, misses estimates
- Idea Cellular posts 64 pct profit rise as subscriber numbers grow
- Sensex, Nifty hit record high for fifth straight session
- Asian airlines slash fuel surcharges but fares likely to rise
- Max India to be split into three separate companies
- Hornbill raising $250 mln to invest in equities - partner
- Mixed earnings, Greek jitters fuel market caution
- Tencent, Alibaba lead China's top brands as tech dominates
- S&P downgrades Russia's sovereign credit rating to "junk"
- Obama ends day of Indian pageantry with $4 billion pledge