MUMBAI, April 17 - Indian IT services exporter HCL Technologies beat market expectations with a 59 percent rise in March-quarter profit, helped by increasing demand for outsourcing services.
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
|ACRI.BO||Acrysil Ltd||11:45am IST||242.50||+40.40||+19.99||21,548|
|SHGT.BO||Shree Global Tradfin Ltd||11:51am IST||45.10||+6.75||+17.60||8,960|
|SICA.BO||Sical Logistics Ltd||11:52am IST||80.40||+10.80||+15.52||23,713|
|SADE.BO||Sadbhav Engineering Ltd||11:52am IST||128.20||+15.95||+14.21||52,278|
|CONF.BO||Confidence Petroleum India Ltd||11:50am IST||1.93||+0.22||+12.87||141,109|
|MMFO.BO||MM Forgings Ltd||11:49am IST||136.90||+14.65||+11.98||57,147|
|MARS.BO||Marsons Ltd||11:49am IST||6.90||+0.71||+11.47||221,049|
|AHLU.BO||Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd||11:44am IST||60.15||+5.75||+10.57||43,070|
|NBEA.BO||NRB Bearing Ltd||11:52am IST||64.00||+6.10||+10.54||686,959|
|MCX GOLD c1||Rs28,500.00||Rs65.00|
|MCX SILVER c1||Rs42,312.00||Rs-104.00|
|BRENT CRUDE JUL1||$109.50||$-0.10|
- HCL Tech March-quarter net up 59 percent, beats f'casts
- Sensex gains around 200 points as IT sector recovers after earnings
- S&P: India's ratings to depend on next govt econ, fiscal policies
- Piramal to buy 20 percent stake in Shriram Capital for $334 million
- TCS gains on revenue outlook; other income worries
- Asian stocks creep ahead, tech sector a drag
- Tata Global Beverages gains; Deutsche starts with "buy"
- MindTree gains; earnings beat estimates, HSBC upgrades
- Google, IBM results raise questions about other tech-sector companies
- U.S. calls for more investment-friendly Indian government