* JLR operating margin for Q1 at 12.3 percent compared with 16.4 percent in year ago quarter
NEW DELHI, Aug 26 India's Tata Motors Ltd on Friday posted a 57 percent fall in quarterly net profit, missing estimates, as foreign exchange losses after Britain's decision to leave the European Union offset higher sales at its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover.
* Says net profit in june-quarter last year was 673.1 million rupees as per Ind-AS; sales was 6.31 billion rupees Source text - (http://bit.ly/2bEoJ7w) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
NEW DELHI, Aug 26 Indian IT services provider Infosys Ltd is seeing some 'softness' in clients after Britain voted in June to leave the European Union, a top company executive said during an analyst meet on Friday.
MUMBAI, Aug 24 India's state-owned companies, from builders such as NBCC to oil firms such as Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd, are attracting top investors as cheap valuations, improving earnings, and share buybacks make them stand out in an otherwise expensive market.
** Shares of oil refiner Hindustan Petroleum Corp fall as much as 3.6 pct to a 1-month low of 1,171.55 rupees
All American Indices
|.DJI||Dow Jones Industrial Average||26 Aug 2016||18,395.40||-53.01||-0.29%|
|.IXIC||Nasdaq Composite Index||26 Aug 2016||5,218.92||+6.71||+0.13%|
|.TRXFLDUSP||Thomson Reuters Equity US Index||26 Aug 2016||192.76||-0.32||-0.17%|
|.TRXFLDCAP||Thomson Reuters Equity Canada Index||26 Aug 2016||275.40||+0.24||+0.09%|
|.GSPTSE||S&P/TSX Composite Index||26 Aug 2016||14,639.88||+9.16||+0.06%|
|.XAX||AMEX Composite Index||26 Aug 2016||2,405.44||-15.60||-0.64%|
|.MXX||MXSE IPC||26 Aug 2016||47,369.57||-364.63||-0.76%|
Americas Market Reports
Asia/Pacific Market Reports
Europe Market Reports
- Gold: PRECIOUS-Gold pares gains as Fed stirs doubt over rate hike timing
- Oil Report: D.E. Shaw set to enter race for SunEdison's TerraForm Power-sources
- US Dollar Report: REFILE-FOREX-Dollar rebounds in volatile trade as hawkish Yellen prevails
- British Pound Report: UPDATE 2-Sterling hits 3-wk high after robust UK data, Yellen speech