NEW YORK, Oct 21 - U.S. stocks rallied on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 on track for a fourth straight session of gains boosted by strong corporate results, including Apple's.
* Q2 net profit 23.81 billion rupees vs 24.25 bln rupees estimates
MUMBAI, Oct 21 - JSW Steel Ltd, India's No. 3 maker of the alloy, said it expects to increase imports of iron ore by up to 80 percent to 900,000 tonnes a month due to a domestic shortage and a slump in international prices.
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - Coca-Cola Co and Chipotle Mexican Grill were among the most active names of Tuesday's premarket session, with both stocks falling on heavy volume.
NEW YORK, Oct 21 - U.S. stock index futures were higher on Tuesday, pointing to a fourth straight session of gains, with technology shares especially poised for outperformance following strong results from both Apple Inc and Texas Instruments Inc.
* Attributes difference to bigger comparison base, slower market
All American Indices
|Symb||Index||Mkt Report||Time||Last||Chg||Chg %|
|.DJI||Dow Jones Industrial Average||View||21 Oct 2014||16,614.81||+215.14||+1.31%|
|.IXIC||Nasdaq Composite Index||View||21 Oct 2014||4,419.48||+103.40||+2.40%|
|.TRXFLDUSP||Thomson Reuters Equity US Index||21 Oct 2014||175.88||+3.44||+2.00%|
|.TRXFLDCAP||Thomson Reuters Equity Canada Index||21 Oct 2014||273.52||+3.93||+1.46%|
|.GSPTSE||S&P/TSX Composite Index||View||21 Oct 2014||14,547.71||+209.94||+1.46%|
|.XAX||AMEX Composite Index||View||21 Oct 2014||2,564.72||+28.27||+1.11%|
|.MXX||MXSE IPC||View||21 Oct 2014||43,630.58||+416.68||+0.96%|
Americas Market Reports
Asia/Pacific Market Reports
Europe Market Reports
- Gold: PRECIOUS-Gold hovers near 6-week top amid China slowdown woes
- Oil Report: UPDATE 1-Japan Sept crude imports fall, LNG imports climb
- US Dollar Report: FOREX-Euro on defensive after ECB bond buy report, yen slips
- British Pound Report: Sterling makes a good start to week, eyes on GDP data, dollar