* Q3 loss at 33.42 bln rupees vs expectations of 4.9 bln profit
MUMBAI, Feb 13 Bank of Baroda, India's second-largest lender by assets, reported a quarterly loss of 33.42 billion rupees ($491 million), as bad loans at the state-run bank increased sharply.
* Dec quarter net loss 33.42 billion rupees versus 3.34 billion rupees profit year ago
LONDON, Feb 12 European shares rebounded on Friday as Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank rallied, helping stock markets stage a partial recovery from stinging losses earlier in the week.
LONDON, Feb 12 European shares rebounded on Friday as Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank rallied, helping stock markets to partly recover from the week's losses.
* Dec-quarter consol net loss 88.7 million rupees versus profit of 144.4 million rupees last year
All American Indices
|Symb||Index||Mkt Report||Time||Last||Chg||Chg %|
|.DJI||Dow Jones Industrial Average||View||12 Feb 2016||15,973.84||+313.66||+2.00%|
|.IXIC||Nasdaq Composite Index||View||12 Feb 2016||4,337.51||+70.68||+1.66%|
|.TRXFLDUSP||Thomson Reuters Equity US Index||12 Feb 2016||163.67||+3.22||+2.00%|
|.TRXFLDCAP||Thomson Reuters Equity Canada Index||12 Feb 2016||232.00||+5.52||+2.44%|
|.GSPTSE||S&P/TSX Composite Index||View||12 Feb 2016||12,381.24||+293.87||+2.43%|
|.XAX||AMEX Composite Index||View||12 Feb 2016||2,035.21||+30.60||+1.53%|
|.MXX||MXSE IPC||View||12 Feb 2016||42,416.44||+57.18||+0.13%|
Americas Market Reports
Asia/Pacific Market Reports
- Gold: PRECIOUS-Gold heads for best week since 2011 on safe-haven appeal
- Oil Report: Libyan naval forces in Tripoli say have seized foreign tanker
- US Dollar Report: FOREX-Dollar rises as U.S. data revives possibility of policy divergence
- British Pound Report: Sterling index hits 15-mth low as investors factor in rate cut risk