* Oil & gas: Q2 production up 6 pct and H1 production in line with guidance
* Telefonica down on reported mobile merger doubts (Adds closing prices)
MILAN, Oct 8 - European shares were little changed on Thursday, with profit taking across several sectors offset by stronger auto stocks, while Deutsche Bank was volatile after rigorously cleaning up its balance sheet.
LONDON/MILAN, Oct 8 - European shares were little changed on Thursday after days of gains, with profit taking across several sectors offset by stronger auto stocks, while Deutsche Bank was volatile after rigorously cleaning up its balance sheet.
LONDON, Oct 8 - European shares held steady on Thursday, propped up by a rise in healthcare stocks while Deutsche Bank also recovered from initial losses on expectations it would avoid having to raise new capital.
Oct 2 - Japanese stocks ended flat in thin trade on Friday as investors were reluctant to take large positions before a key U.S. jobs report due later in the day.
All American Indices
|Symb||Index||Mkt Report||Time||Last||Chg||Chg %|
|.DJI||Dow Jones Industrial Average||View||1:23am IST||17,083.76||+33.01||+0.19%|
|.IXIC||Nasdaq Composite Index||View||1:25am IST||4,828.56||+17.77||+0.37%|
|.TRXFLDUSP||Thomson Reuters Equity US Index||1:06am IST||181.22||+0.27||+0.15%|
|.TRXFLDCAP||Thomson Reuters Equity Canada Index||1:07am IST||261.48||+0.44||+0.17%|
|.GSPTSE||S&P/TSX Composite Index||View||1:24am IST||13,974.67||-3.99||-0.03%|
|.XAX||AMEX Composite Index||View||1:24am IST||2,315.63||+7.40||+0.32%|
|.MXX||MXSE IPC||View||1:20am IST||44,369.99||+293.05||+0.66%|
Americas Market Reports
Asia/Pacific Market Reports
- Gold: PRECIOUS-Gold rises to seven-week high on dovish Fed minutes
- Oil Report: U.S. judge approves settlement in Canadian oil-by-rail disaster
- US Dollar Report: FOREX-Dollar heads for second week of losses after Fed minutes
- British Pound Report: Sterling trades above $1.52, but lags euro on soft UK data