Sept 28 Indian shares ended higher on Wednesday, after three straight sessions of falls, tracking gains in European shares and boosted by a recovery in banking and auto stocks back home.
Sept 28 Indian shares were little changed on Wednesday after three straight sessions of falls, led by a recovery in banking and auto stocks, although sentiment remained subdued due to a lack of domestic cues.
TOKYO, Sept 28 Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Wednesday, pressured by the yen's recent strength as well as ex-dividend share price adjustments.
* Mphasis Ltd says board approved recommendation of a dividend of INR 20 per equity share
TOKYO, Sept 28 Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Wednesday morning as a strong yen continued to sour sentiment, while ex-dividend share price adjustments pressured the market.
Sept 27 Indian shares closed at their lowest in nearly a month on Tuesday as a slump in European shares offset earlier gains after investors awarded the first U.S. presidential debate to Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.
All American Indices
|.DJI||Dow Jones Industrial Average||2:57am IST||18,339.24||+110.94||+0.61%|
|.IXIC||Nasdaq Composite Index||3:18am IST||5,318.55||+12.84||+0.24%|
|.TRXFLDUSP||Thomson Reuters Equity US Index||2:30am IST||193.31||+1.08||+0.56%|
|.TRXFLDCAP||Thomson Reuters Equity Canada Index||2:30am IST||277.23||+3.24||+1.18%|
|.GSPTSE||S&P/TSX Composite Index||2:26am IST||14,731.43||+173.39||+1.19%|
|.XAX||AMEX Composite Index||3:29am IST||2,441.38||+35.03||+1.46%|
|.MXX||MXSE IPC||1:40am IST||48,046.56||+314.72||+0.66%|
Americas Market Reports
Asia/Pacific Market Reports
- Gold: PRECIOUS-Gold down on firmer dollar, focus on Yellen remarks
- Oil Report: Hitachi, Toshiba, Mitsubishi in final talks to merge nuclear units
- US Dollar Report: FOREX-U.S. dollar slips against commodity currencies after OPEC deal
- British Pound Report: Sterling dips after BoE's Shafik flags rate cut possibility