Profile: State Bank of India (SBI.BO)
SBI.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
19 Oct 2017
19 Oct 2017
Change (% chg)
State Bank of India provides a range of products and services to personal, commercial enterprises, large corporates, public bodies and institutional customers. Its segments include Treasury, which includes the entire investment portfolio and trading in foreign exchange contracts and derivative contracts; Corporate/Wholesale Banking, which comprises the lending activities of Corporate Accounts Group, Mid Corporate Accounts Group and Stressed Assets Management Group; Retail Banking, which comprises branches in National Banking Group, which primarily includes Personal Banking activities, including lending activities to corporate customers having banking relations with branches in the National Banking Group, and Other Banking Business, which includes the operations of all the Non-Banking Subsidiaries/Joint Ventures other than SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd. The Company had approximately 22,500 branches and 58,000 ATMs.
State Bank of India
Corporate Centre, State Bank Bha
Madame Cama Road
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-State Bank of India ties up with Shriram Automall India
- BRIEF-Shelter Infra Projects to consider one-time settlement proposal sanctioned by SBI
- UPDATE 2-Outgoing boss of India's SBI says credit growth is "unfinished agenda"
- Outgoing boss of India's SBI says credit growth is "unfinished agenda"
- BRIEF-State Bank of India's outgoing chief says revival of credit growth an unfinished agenda