News: Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)
Wed, Jul 22 2015
MUMBAI, July 22 - India's NSE index rose nearly 1 percent on Wednesday, heading towards its highest close in more than three months, on bargain-hunting in beaten down stocks such as Sun Pharmaceutical Industries.
MUMBAI - IT services provider Infosys Ltd on Tuesday said a business revamp initiated by its first non-founder boss helped it win more large deals in the first quarter, fuelling a 5 percent rise in net profit.
MUMBAI - India's stock markets fell nearly 1 percent on Tuesday after Sun Pharmaceutical Industries slumped more than 15 percent, its steepest daily decline, after the company warned that its sales in 2016 would be flat at best.
* Exec says energy sector to continue to be under pressure for next few quarters
MUMBAI, July 21 - Indian shares were little changed in choppy trading on Tuesday as investors remained focussed on corporate earnings, while Infosys issued an upbeat outlook and Sun Pharmaceutical Industries warned on 2016 sales.
* CEO says $1.5 billion of $20 billion for 2020 revenue targets to come from mergers and acquisitions Further company coverage: (Reporting By Aditya Kondalamahanty and Lehar Maan in BANGALORE)
* Raises dollar revenue forecast range to 7.2-9.2 percent (Adds CEO comment, deal wins, staff attrition, context)
MUMBAI, July 21 - Infosys Ltd, India's second-largest software services exporter, reported a 5 percent increase in quarterly net profit, bolstered by a surge in demand for IT outsourcing services from clients in the United States, its biggest market.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
MUMBAI, July 6 - Indian shares fell more than one percent on Monday, heading towards their biggest daily fall in nearly a month, as blue-chip stocks such as ICICI Bank Ltd declined on risk aversion linked to Greece, while IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd fell on caution ahead of quarterly earnings.
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Infosys: A Great Company But Currently Not A Great Long-Term Investment
- The Weekender
- Infosys' (INFY) CEO Dr. Vishal Sikka on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Infosys (INFY) Stock Gains on Revenue Beat
- Wall Street Breakfast: Commodities Under Pressure - Gold, Precious Metals, Oil
- SugarCRM Partners With Global Consulting and Technology Services Leader
- Infosys (NYSE: INFY) Announces Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2015
- Infosys to Offer Finacle Solutions on Verizon Cloud for U.S. Banks
- Infosys Inducted Into the 'Winner's Circle' in HfS Engineering Services Blueprint Report 2015
- Infosys Selected as a Strategic Technology Services Partner of Deutsche Bank
- Infosys to Announce First Quarter Results on July 21, 2015
- Infosys Invests in Ireland on the Back of Strategic Partnership with Allied Irish Bank
- Infosys Helped Oil Well Experts FTS International in Strategic Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Transformation
- Global Manufacturing Study Shows Early Signs of Adoption of Groundbreaking Machine-to-Data Technologies With China Leading the Way
- Momentum Indicators for IT Consulting and Other Services Equities -- Cognizant Technology Solutions, Infosys, Accenture, Teradata, and Wipro