News: Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)
1 Sep 2014
Mon, Sep 1 2014
INDIA PRESS-Infosys, Wipro look for stake in startups, raise investment bankers' hopes - Economic Times
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Derek Francis in Bangalore)
MUMBAI, Aug 22 - India's NSE index rose on Friday to its fourth record high this week as software stocks such as Infosys gained after upbeat U.S. and German data drove confidence about the sector's business outlook, while higher global shares also helped.
* BSE and NSE index end 0.3 pct lower each * Jubilant Foodworks slumps; same-store sales fall * Railway-related firms gain on foreign investment hopes By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Aug 7 - India's NSE index fell for a second consecutive session on Thursday to its lowest close in nearly a week as IT outsourcers such as Infosys fell after global rival Cognizant cut its annual revenue guidance. Falls also tracked lower global shares as a Russian troop build-up on the bo
REUTERS - Concerns over the pace of change at India’s second-biggest software services company have spurred three former officers of Infosys Ltd to seek 112 billion rupees ($1.83 billion) in the form of a buyback for all shareholders.
Aug 6 - Concerns over the pace of change at India's second-biggest software services company have spurred three former officers of Infosys Ltd to seek 112 billion Indian rupees (1.83 billion US dollars) in the form of a buyback for all shareholders.
* Infosys up 3.7 pct, biggest single-day gain since June 11
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software services exporters gain after the rupee last week posted its biggest weekly fall since record low levels in August last year.
REUTERS - Infosys Ltd will improve its business by looking for new growth avenues and will return to historical performance levels in two years, top executives said on Friday.
Aug 1 - India's Infosys Ltd will improve its business by looking for new growth avenues and will return to historical performance levels in two years, top executives said on Friday.
* Technology shares gain; Infosys up 3.5 pct (Adds details, updates closing prices)
- Syntel: A Wonderful Company At A More Than Fair Price
- Globant S.A. IPO Quiet Period Expiration: New Buying Opportunity
- Infosys - Buy The Dip And Profit From Sikka's Speed Of Execution
- Infosys' (INFY) CEO S.D. Shibulal on F1Q 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Infosys Reports First Quarter Earnings Results
- Cognizant Technology: 5 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- Finalists Announced for 2014 BAI-Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards
- Technical Snapshot on IT Services Stocks -- NeuStar, WPCS Intl., Infosys, Acxiom, and Sapient
- Infosys Announces Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2014
- Infosys to Announce First Quarter Results on July 11, 2014
- Infosys - Ready for the Future in Oil and Gas Professional Services, Says IDC MarketScape Report
- IT Services Stocks on our Scanner -- Research on NeuStar, Infosys, Accenture, and Wipro
- Investor Day, Acquisitions, Management Changes, Recognitions, and Launch of New Software Product - Analyst Notes on Equinix, Autodesk, Infosys, Guidewire and PTC
- Infosys to Appoint Dr. Vishal Sikka as Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
- Global Expansion, Strategic Collaboration, Technologically Advanced Solutions, and First-of-a-Kind Project - Analyst Notes on Tableau, ServiceNow, Cavium, Infosys and IAC
- Infosys Launches Cloud-based Solution to Accelerate Clinical Trial Supply Management and Lower Drug Development Costs