News: Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
March 30 - Changes to the Canadian province of Saskatchewan's potash production tax will cost U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co $80 million to $100 million in 2015, the company said on Monday.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 30 - Canpotex Ltd, the offshore potash sales arm of North America's Potash Corp of Saskatchewan , Mosaic Co and Agrium Inc , said on Monday it had set 2015 supply contracts with major Chinese buyers, including Sinofert Holdings Ltd, and expected higher volume.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 30 - Canpotex Ltd, the offshore potash sales arm of Potash Corp of Saskatchewan , Mosaic Co and Agrium Inc, said on Monday it had set 2015 supply contracts with major Chinese buyers, including Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 19 - Mosaic Co, North America's second-largest potash producer, is seeking a simpler potash tax and royalty system in the resource-rich Canadian province of Saskatchewan, spokeswoman Sarah Fedorchuk said on Thursday.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 18 - The Western Canadian province of Saskatchewan expects to post a slim budget surplus in the 2015-16 fiscal year, helped by changes in how it taxes potash mining companies, the government said on Wednesday.
Feb 25 - Canpotex Ltd, owned by a trio of North American potash producers, is seeking an 8 percent, or $25 per tonne price increase in its 2015 potash supply contract with China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Mosaic Co Chief Executive Jim Prokopanko said on Wednesday.
Feb 11 - U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co's fourth-quarter profit nearly tripled, helped by strong demand for phosphates and potash.
Feb 11 - U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said on Wednesday its quarterly profit nearly tripled, helped by a gain of 10 cents per share and strong demand for phosphates and potash.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) PepsiCo Inc is scheduled to release its fourth-quarter results. The company has reported better-than-expected earnings for 11 straight quarters. Some industry watchers think that's due to pressure from Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management, whi
Jan 22 - Canadian fertilizer and farm retail dealer Agrium Inc said it would pay out a larger percentage of its free cash flow as dividends and buy back up to 5 percent of its shares, driving its stock up as much as 5.6 percent.
- Comparing North America's Next 3 Agricultural Chemicals Companies
- How Healthier Food Boosts Margins For Ag Companies And Investors: AltaCorp's John Chu
- Too Much Of A Good Thing
- Potash Corp.: Consumers Control Potash Prices For Now
- Commodities Today: An Interesting Potash Deal, 2 Energy Names To Raise Capital
- Why Mosaic Stock Is A Good Investment Opportunity
- The Mosaic Company Announces Impact From Changes To Canadian Resource Tax
- The Mosaic Company Releases Historical Financials Under New Segments
- Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals Stocks Highlight -- Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Monsanto, Mosaic, Rentech, and Agrium
- The Mosaic Company To Hold Analyst Day 2015 At Streamsong Resort
- Mosaic To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences In Florida
- The Mosaic Company Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2014 Results
- Technical Coverage on Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals Equities - Mosaic, Agrium, Intrepid Potash, CF Industries Holdings, and Rentech
- Mosaic Announces 2014 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Earnings Release And Conference Call
- Know the Pulse of the Stock Markets: Exclusive Reports on Mosaic, Netflix, Halliburton, Morgan Stanley, and AT&T
- The Mosaic Company Raises 2014 Guidance