News: Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
29 Apr 2016
Wed, Apr 27 2016
Solar Mosaic Inc, a former crowdfunding startup that reinvented itself as a provider of home solar loans, said on Wednesday it had secured $200 million in funding that will support at least 5,000 rooftop installations.
April 27 Solar Mosaic Inc, a former crowdfunding startup that reinvented itself as a provider of home solar loans, said on Wednesday it had secured $200 million in funding that will support at least 5,000 rooftop installations.
* Says CEO James O' Rourke's 2015 total compensation was $5.7 million versus $5.9 million in 2014 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Feb 11 U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co , grappling with falling prices and profits, is looking for acquisitions that could be bargain-priced in a weak commodity sector.
Feb 11 U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co , the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products, reported a quarterly profit that more than halved due to lower prices.
Nov 3 Fertilizer sales look to slide through the rest of the year, U.S. producer Mosaic Co said on Tuesday, as greater shipments into key markets by rivals in Belarus and China boost competition.
Nov 3 U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co's quarterly profit dropped nearly 21 percent, hurt by lower sales of phosphates and potash and a strong dollar.
- Mosaic Announces 2016 First Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
- The Mosaic Company Gives $25,000 to the American Red Cross to Aid Disaster Relief in Louisiana
- Carlisle Companies Elects Corrine D. Ricard to Board of Directors
- Mosaic To Present At An Upcoming Investor Conference
- The Mosaic Company Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2015 Results
- Mosaic Announces Phosphate Production Curtailments
- Mosaic Announces 2015 Full Year And Fourth Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
- Walt Precourt Named Senior Vice President - Phosphates; Bruce Bodine to Lead Mosaic's Potash Business
- Mosaic Announces Quarterly Dividend Of $0.275 Per Share
- Mosaic To Present At Citi Basic Materials Conference