Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
13 Jan 2017
Tue, Dec 20 2016
BRASILIA/SAO PAULO Vale SA's $2.5 billion sale of its fertilizer business to Mosaic Co, the latest step in the Brazilian iron ore miner's strategy to reduce debt, also makes it the U.S. company's biggest shareholder.
* On november 18 mosaic company, units entered into an unsecured revolving credit and term loan facility - sec filing
* Mosaic announces new financing facilities for over $550 million in home solar loans
BRIEF-Army Corps of Engineers issued final federal wetlands permit to Mosaic unit approving mining operations
* Mosaic -Army Corps of Engineers issued final federal wetlands permit to unit approving mining operations at South Pasture extension mine for over decade Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees improved fertilizer demand in 2017 (Adds may restart idled Canadian potash mine)
Nov 1 Mosaic Co CEO Joc O'Rourke, speaking on a conference call:
* Q3 diammonium phosphate (dap) average selling price $326 per tonne versus $451 per tonne last year
Nov 1 Mosaic Co, the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products, reported a 75.5 percent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday, due to lower fertilizer prices.
* Mosaic announces quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 29 Testing of nine wells near a sinkhole at a Mosaic Co fertilizer facility in Florida, site of a massive leak of contaminated water, shows that water meets safe drinking standards for radioactivity and damage has not spread beyond the site, the company said.
- End Of Year Winners And Losers
- Mosaic Trades At A Discount To Intrinsic Value And Has A Dividend Yield Of ~3.5%
- How To Prepare For Higher Interest Rates: GDS Investments Podcast Transcript 11/10/2016
- CF Is Up 30% Since My July Recommendation: Buy, Hold, Or Sell?
- The Top Dividend Stocks In The Industrial Sector Following The Election
- 2 Catalysts Could Turn Mosaic Into The Green