Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
24 Feb 2017
Sat, Feb 18 2017
* Mosaic Co files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2m4Ugob) Further company coverage:
* Mosaic Co - In 2018, co estimates environmental capital expenditures will be about $310 million
SAO PAULO After Norway's Yara pulled out as a potential bidder, Vale SA has resumed searching for a buyer for four fertilizer plants that were not included in a $2.5 billion sale to Mosaic Co, according to three people with direct knowledge of the matter.
* Franklin Resources Inc reports 5.4 percent passive stake in Mosaic Co as of Dec. 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2lmVN9z) Further company coverage:
Feb 7 Mosaic Co reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as it kept a tight leash on costs, and the company slashed its annual dividend as it expected only a "gradual" improvement from a prolonged slump in the fertilizer market.
* The Mosaic Company reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 results; updates dividend policy
Feb 7 Mosaic Co reported a 13.9 percent drop in quarterly net sales, and the company cut its annual dividend, as fertilizer producers struggle with a prolonged slump in the market.
BRASILIA/SAO PAULO Vale SA's $2.5 billion sale of its fertilizer business to Mosaic Co, the latest step in the Brazilian iron ore miner's strategy to reduce debt, also makes it the U.S. company's biggest shareholder.
* On november 18 mosaic company, units entered into an unsecured revolving credit and term loan facility - sec filing
* Mosaic announces new financing facilities for over $550 million in home solar loans
- Micron Technology Is A Cheap Stock - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/16/17)
- Intrepid Potash: Still Undervalued But Not For Long Now
- Is It Time To Give Up On Mosaic?
- Update On The Food Inflation Cycle Theme: Next Leg Is Coming To Cereals
- The Mosaic (MOS) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Mosaic Company 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides