News: Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
30 Jul 2014
Tue, Jul 29 2014
MOSCOW, July 29 - Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, said it may increase the price for a new 2015 supply contract with China by 10 percent, pressing efforts to restore prices to levels seen before last year's slump.
July 23 - U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of muriate of potash at its Carlsbad, New Mexico mine due to the quality of ore and age of the facility.
May 29 - U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said on Thursday that its chief executive Jim Prokopanko will take a leave of absence for surgery to treat his previously disclosed cancer.
May 29 - U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said on Thursday that Chief Executive Jim Prokopanko will take a leave of absence for surgery to treat cancer.
May 6 - U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said on Tuesday it will eliminate more than 500 jobs in the next year as it reported a larger-than-expected 43 percent drop in quarterly profit.
May 6 - Mosaic Co Chief Executive Jim Prokopanko said on Tuesday that the fertilizer company's dividend is secure and its share buyback program will proceed.
May 6 - U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co will eliminate 500 jobs in the next 12 months, part of a plan to cut $500 million in costs over five years, Chief Executive Officer Jim Prokopanko said on Tuesday.
(Adds Twitter, Mosaic, Cargill, Archer Daniels, Campari, Updates Eurobank, Sinopec, Motorola, United Spirits, Aaron's, Riverbed)
April 15 - U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Tuesday it will buy Archer Daniels Midland Co's fertilizer distribution business in Brazil and Paraguay for $350 million.
- U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Tuesday that it will buy Archer Daniels Midland Co's fertilizer distribution business in Brazil and Paraguay for $350 million.
- Technical Analysis on Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals Equities -- Monsanto, Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Mosaic, Rentech, and Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile
- Mosaic Announces 2014 Second Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
- Recognitions, Price Increases, and Conference Call Schedules - Analyst Notes on Mosaic, U.S. Silica, Celanese, PPG and Praxair
- Analysts View on Chemicals Equities -- Research on DuPont, PotashCorp, Mosaic, and Monsanto
- Esteemed Recognitions, Quarterly Dividends, Production Commencements, and Interim Management Changes - Analyst Notes on Dow, Monsanto, Air Products, Mosaic and Huntsman
- Investor Conferences, Board Appointments, Share Repurchases, and Redemption Notices - Analyst Notes on LyondellBasell, DuPont, Mosaic, Core Lab and Range
- Mosaic CEO Prokopanko To Take Medical Leave; Stranghoener Named Interim CEO; Mack Named CFO
- Materials Sector Stocks Review -- Research on E. I. du Pont de Nemours, Mosaic, Agnico-Eagle Mines, and Harmony Gold Mining
- New Services, Appointments, Expansions, Board Elections, and Awards - Analyst Notes on Schlumberger, National Oilwell Varco, Hess, The Mosaic Company and Cameco
- Denise Johnson Elected To Board Of Directors Of The Mosaic Company