Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
Fri, May 19 2017
* On May 18, co entered into a letter of understanding with Richard Mclellan, Mosaic's Senior Vice President - Brazil
* Mosaic announces quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 2 U.S. fertilizer maker Mosaic Co reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday, as higher sales volumes were offset by lower phosphate and potash prices.
May 2 U.S. fertilizer maker Mosaic Co reported a quarterly loss compared to a year-ago profit, partly hurt by lower phosphate and potash prices and an ammonia plant outage.
* Mosaic Co - James C. O'Rourke'S 2016 total compensation was $7.3 million versus $5.7 million in 2015 - SEC filing
March 31 Mosaic Co said on Friday an outage at its Esterhazy K2 potash mine in Saskatchewan will likely reduce production by 200,000-300,000 tonnes.
* The Mosaic Company reports production outage at Esterhazy K2 mine
* Mosaic Co files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2m4Ugob) Further company coverage:
* Mosaic Co - In 2018, co estimates environmental capital expenditures will be about $310 million
SAO PAULO After Norway's Yara pulled out as a potential bidder, Vale SA has resumed searching for a buyer for four fertilizer plants that were not included in a $2.5 billion sale to Mosaic Co, according to three people with direct knowledge of the matter.
- Mosaic Dividend Cut... DIVCON Saw It Coming, Did You?
- Mosaic: Great Value Again After Post-Earnings Selloff
- Intrepid Potash: Now Selling Water?
- The Mosaic (MOS) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Mosaic Company 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Fixed Income Analysis Of The Mosaic Company