Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
Thu, Aug 25 2016
* Kelvin westbrook elected to board of directors of the mosaic company
* Sees fy 2016 capital expenditures and equity investments of $1.0 billion to $1.1 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 2 Miners that produce a diverse commodity mix may be willing to part with fertilizer assets, creating buying opportunities for producers of potash and phosphate, Mosaic Co Chief Executive Joc O'Rourke said on Tuesday.
* Mosaic Co CEO, speaking to analysts, says he sees room for consolidation in potash, phosphate markets.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 2 U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co reported a quarterly loss due to weak fertilizer prices and charges related to cost cuts.
July 13 Fertilizer producer Mosaic Co has idled production at its Colonsay, Saskatchewan potash mine in western Canada for the rest of 2016, and temporarily laid off 330 workers, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
* Will idle its Colonsay, Saskatchewan potash mine for remainder of 2016 and halt current turnaround activities.
* Stockholders approved amendments to Certificate of Incorporation to eliminate authorized class A and class B common stock
* Mosaic announces quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)