Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
27 Jun 2017
Thu, Jun 1 2017
* Says May total sales of 136962 vehicles versus 123,034 vehicles last year
MEDIA-Maruti Suzuki India working on pipeline of SUVs to be launched over next few years - Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Says ties up with Maruti Suzuki India Limited(MSIL) for retail financing of manufactured vehicles Source text: [Dena Bank Ties Up with Maruti Suzuki India Limited(MSIL) for Retail Financing of Manufactured Vehicles] Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, May 1 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's vehicle sales in April: April 2017 April 2016 Pct change TOTAL SALES 151,215 126,569 19.5 DOMESTIC SALES 144,492 117,045 23.4 PASSENGER CARS 144,081 117,045 23.1 EXPORTS 6,723 9,524 -29.4 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's largest carmaker by sales. (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta)
* Exec says 2017/18 CAPEX seen at 45 billion rupees Further company coverage: (Reporting By Aditi Shah in NEW DELHI)
NEW DELHI Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's top-selling car maker, posted a 16 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on higher sales of premium models such as the Brezza SUV and Baleno hatchback, but the profit was slightly below expectations.
* Maruti has been launching more premium models (Updates with background, details)
NEW DELHI, April 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , the country's top-selling car maker, posted a 15.8 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by increases in sales of premium models such as the Brezza SUV and Baleno hatchback.
* March quarter total revenue from operations 207.51 billion rupees
MUMBAI, April 1 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's vehicle sales in March: March 2017 March 2016 Pct change TOTAL SALES 139,763 129,345 8.1 DOMESTIC SALES 127,999 118,895 7.7 PASSENGER CARS 97,756 92,105 6.1 EXPORTS 11,764 10,450 12.6 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's largest carmaker by sales. (Reporting by Zeba Siddiqui)