Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
26 Apr 2017
Sat, Apr 1 2017
MUMBAI, April 1 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's vehicle sales in March: March 2017 March 2016 Pct change TOTAL SALES 139,763 129,345 8.1 DOMESTIC SALES 127,999 118,895 7.7 PASSENGER CARS 97,756 92,105 6.1 EXPORTS 11,764 10,450 12.6 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's largest carmaker by sales. (Reporting by Zeba Siddiqui)
* Says starting April 1, co's midsize sedan Ciaz will be sold exclusively through Nexa outlets across india Source text: http://bit.ly/2nR0JXT Further company coverage:
* Says Vitara Brezza crosses 1 lakh cumulative sales in domestic market Source text: http://bit.ly/2lWczyu Further company coverage:
* Says February total sales of 130,280 vehicles versus 117,451 vehicles last year
* Says January total sales of 144,396 vehicles versus 113,606 vehicles last year
* Says hike in price because of commodity, transportation and admin cost
* Maruti Suzuki India says launch of VXI+ variant for WagonR Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jlyElt) Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI Maruti Suzuki India, the country's top-selling car maker, posted a 48 percent rise in quarterly profit as demand for its pricier vehicles such as the Brezza crossover offset a cooling of overall sales growth caused by India's demonetisation move.
* Sales volume in Q3 rose 3.5 pct from year ago period (Adds comments from company and analyst, details of earnings)
NEW DELHI, Jan 25 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd posted a 47.5 percent rise in third-quarter profit, the country's top-selling car maker said on Wednesday, helped by strong sales of its new, pricier cars and sport-utility vehicles.