News: Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
Thu, Jan 22 2015
NEW DELHI - Tata Motors Ltd, India's top automaker by revenue, is looking to shake off its image as a taxi supplier by targeting younger customers with its new Bolt hatchback model.
NEW DELHI, Jan 22 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's top automaker by revenue, is looking to shake off its image as a taxi supplier by targeting younger customers with its new Bolt hatchback model.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Jan 2 - Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in December: DEC 2014 DEC 2013 PCT CHANGE TOTAL SALES 41,734 37,836 10 DOMESTIC SALES 37,776 35,010 8 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 25,736 25,738 - PASSENGER VEHICLES 12,040 9,272 30 EXPORTS 3,958 2,826 40 NOTE: India's Tata Motors makes commercial vehicles and passenger cars, including the ultra-cheap Nano. The figures exclude oversea
Dec 1 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in November: NOV 2014 NOV 2013 PCT CHANGE TOTAL SALES 41,720 40,863 2 DOMESTIC SALES 37,427 37,192 0.6 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 25,406 26,816 -5 EXPORTS 4,293 3,671 17 NOTE: Tata Motors makes commercial vehicles and passenger cars, including the ultra-cheap Nano. The figures exclude ov
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/CHICAGO/LONDON, November 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for Daimler AG, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Honda Motor Co., Ltd, Hyundai Motor Company, Jaguar Land Rover Automotive plc, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd, Peugeot S.A., Renault SA, Tata Motors Limited, Toyota Motor Corporation and Volkswagen AG. These reports should be read in conjunction with th
* BSE index gains 0.12 pct; NSE index adds 0.23 pct * Weak rupee dims prospects of rate cuts * Foreign investors' buying of Indian shares slows down * Kotak, ING Vysya hit record highs on report of M&A talk By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Nov 20 - Indian shares edged up on Thursday as exporters such as Infosys Ltd rallied after the rupee fell to a nine-month low, although the weaker local currency hit other blue-chips such as Tata Motors by tempering hopes of interest
Reuters Market Eye - HDFC Bank falls 1.4 percent, Tata Motors down 1.6 percent.
* HDFC Bank falls 1.4 pct, Tata Motors down 1.6 pct. * Larsen & Toubro down 1.1 pct and Axis Bank falls 1.3 pct. * Declining rupee lowers prospects of early rate cuts by the central bank. * Reserve Bank of India's monetary policy review on Dec. 2. * Most in markets expect RBI to cut benchmark interest rates by March 2015. * Rupee on Thursday fell to as much as 62.22, its lowest level since Feb. 20. * Weakness in the rupee is negative for importers and India's current account. (abhishek.vish
* BSE index rises to record high of 28,294.01 * NSE index marks all-time high of 8,455.65 * FIIs sell shares for the first time in 3 weeks By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Nov 19 - Indian shares fell on Wednesday, retreating from record highs hit earlier in the session as investors pared positions in blue-chips such as Tata Motors after overseas investors marked their first sale of cash shares in three weeks. Foreign institutional investors sold Indian shares worth 1.02
- Technical Recap on Automobile Manufacturers Equities -- Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, Honda Motor, and Tata Motors
- Automobile Stocks Review - Tesla Motors, General Motors, Tata Motors, Harley-Davidson, and Kandi Technologies
- Technical Report on Automobile Manufacturers Stocks - Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, Honda Motor, and Tata Motors
- Technical Summary on Automobiles Equities -- General Motors, Honda Motor, Tata Motors, Kandi Technologies, and Harley-Davidson