News: Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
20 Oct 2014
Mon, Sep 29 2014
NEW DELHI - Tata Motors Ltd, India's No. 1 automaker by revenue, has poached a top executive from rival Maruti Suzuki Ltd as it looks to strengthen its passenger vehicle business and regain market share.
NEW DELHI, Sept 29 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's No. 1 automaker by revenue, has poached a top executive from rival Maruti Suzuki Ltd as it looks to strengthen its passenger vehicle business and regain market share.
* Credit Suisse upgrades Tata Motors Ltd to "outperform" from "neutral." * Says near-term concerns on factors such as volume abating. * Says Tata Motors shares have under-performed the auto sector recently and the "long-term story remains promising." * But Credit Suisse downgrades Mahindra and Mahindra to "neutral" from "outperform." * Says Mahindra's valuations are no longer "attractive." * Tata Motors shares gain as much as 0.5 percent to a record high at 542.60 rupees. * The stock gives up g
MUMBAI, Sept 22 - India's NSE index rose modestly on Monday to notch its fourth consecutive session of gains, led by blue chips that have under-performed recently such as Tata Motors and Oil and Natural Gas Corp, although the mood was broadly cautious.
* BSE index gains 0.45 pct; NSE ends 0.39 pct higher * Tata Motors gains after a slew of upgrades * Carborundum hits all-time high after HDFC Fund raises stake By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Sept 3 - Indian shares extended a record-setting winning streak on Wednesday as software exporters such as Infosys Ltd rallied on strong U.S. economic data, while continued foreign buying and falling oil prices also helped the gains. A fall in Brent crude prices to 16-month lows a
Reuters Market Eye - Tata Motors Ltd gains as much as 2.76 percent after a slew of rating upgrades.
* Tata Motors Ltd gains as much as 2.76 percent after a slew of rating upgrades. * Shares up 1.5 percent at 524 rupees, approaching record high of 531.65 hit on Aug. 28. * Morgan Stanley upgrades the stock to "overweight" from "equal-weight." * Bank cites Tata Motor's "attractive" relative valuations and optimism about margins and volumes. * Jefferies also raises its rating on the stock to "buy" from "hold". * Standard and Poor's also raises outlook to "positive" from "stable." * Credit agenc
Sept 1 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in August: August 2014 August 2013 pct change TOTAL SALES 40,883 49,611 -18 DOMESTIC SALES 36,403 44,717 -19 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 25,428 33,153 -23 PASSENGER VEHICLES 10,975 11,564 -5 EXPORTS 4,480 4,894 -8 NOTE: Tata Motors makes commercial vehicles and passenger cars, includin
NEW DELHI - Tata Motors Ltd and German carmaker Volkswagen AG are among carmakers that have agreed to invest a total of 115 billion rupees ($1.9 billion) to expand their manufacturing capacity in Maharashtra.
NEW DELHI, Aug 28 - India's Tata Motors Ltd and German carmaker Volkswagen AG are among carmakers that have agreed to invest a total of 115 billion rupees ($1.9 billion) to expand their manufacturing capacity in the western state of Maharashtra.
- Technical Report on Automobile Manufacturers Stocks - Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, Honda Motor, and Tata Motors
- Technical Summary on Automobiles Equities -- General Motors, Honda Motor, Tata Motors, Kandi Technologies, and Harley-Davidson
- Milestones, Quarterly Dividends, Subsidies, and Upcoming Launches - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Kandi, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Equity Coverage on Automobile Manufacturers Industry -- Research on Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce New Car Exteriors, Results Schedules, Recognitions, and Brand Awareness Efforts - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Tata Motors, Honda and Toyota
- Patent Talks, Stockholders Meeting Updates, Fuel Economy Ratings, and Global Wholesale Results by Major Auto Manufacturers - Analyst Notes on Tesla, GM, Ford, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Extension of Research Partnerships, New Vehicle Product Line, Dividends, and Conference Participations - Analyst Notes on GM, Delphi, Johnson Controls, PACCAR and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce Earnings and Monthly Sales Results, and Achieve Several Milestones - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Honda, Tata Motors and Kandi
- Mass Hiring, Sales Milestones, Latest Research Study, Appointments, and Elections - Analyst Notes on Tata Motors, Toyota, Crown Holdings, Brunswick and Navistar
- Technical Analysis on Equities Reaching New Highs -- Research on Tata Motors, Brookfield Asset Management, Canadian National Railway, and Royal Dutch Shell