News: Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
Wed, Jul 9 2014
* BSE index falls 0.54 pct; NSE ends 0.5 pct lower * Indian government report urges strong steps to contain fiscal deficit By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, July 9 - India's NSE index closed at its lowest level in nearly two weeks on Wednesday, continuing to retreat from the record high hit in the previous session, as investors pared positions in blue-chips such as Tata Motors ahead of the federal budget. Risk aversion was also seen ahead of Infosys Ltd kicking off the Apr
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aby Jose Koilparambil in Bangalore)
MUMBAI - Shareholders of Tata Motors Ltd, India's biggest auto manufacturer by revenue, have rejected a pay proposal for three of its directors, the company said in a notice to the stock exchange on Thursday.
MUMBAI, July 3 - Shareholders of Tata Motors Ltd , India's biggest auto manufacturer by revenue, have rejected a pay proposal for three of its directors, the company said in a notice to the stock exchange on Thursday.
July 1 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in June:
* BSE index falls 0.18 pct; NSE ends 0.23 pct lower * Tata Motors DVR up on new American share-issue report By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, June 19 - Indian shares fell for a second straight session on Thursday, as oil stocks such as Oil and Natural Gas Corp slumped on worries that higher gas pricing may be allowed only for incremental output while violence in Iraq continued to weigh. The petroleum ministry has proposed that higher gas price as per the Rangarajan formula c
June 2 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in May: May 2014 May 2013 pct change TOTAL SALES 37,525 49,304 -24 DOMESTIC SALES 34,334 45,430 -24 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 25,104 34,296 -27 PASSENGER VEHICLES 9,230 11,134 -17 EXPORTS 3,191 3,874 -18 NOTE: Tata Motors makes both commercial vehicles and passenger cars, including the ultra-cheap Nano. T
MUMBAI - Shares in Tata Motors Ltd fell as much as 4.1 percent in early morning trade after operating margin at its unit Jaguar Land Rover Ltd (JLR) lagged some analyst estimates for the March quarter.
MUMBAI, May 30 - Shares of India's Tata Motors Ltd fell 3 percent in pre-open trading after operating margin at its unit Jaguar Land Rover Ltd (JLR) lagged some analyst estimates for the March quarter.
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI - Tata Motors Ltd , India's biggest carmaker by revenue, reported flat fourth-quarter net profit on Thursday, with strong sales of luxury Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles offsetting losses and a big sales drop in its sluggish home market.
- Milestones, Quarterly Dividends, Subsidies, and Upcoming Launches - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Kandi, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Equity Coverage on Automobile Manufacturers Industry -- Research on Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce New Car Exteriors, Results Schedules, Recognitions, and Brand Awareness Efforts - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Tata Motors, Honda and Toyota
- Patent Talks, Stockholders Meeting Updates, Fuel Economy Ratings, and Global Wholesale Results by Major Auto Manufacturers - Analyst Notes on Tesla, GM, Ford, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Extension of Research Partnerships, New Vehicle Product Line, Dividends, and Conference Participations - Analyst Notes on GM, Delphi, Johnson Controls, PACCAR and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce Earnings and Monthly Sales Results, and Achieve Several Milestones - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Honda, Tata Motors and Kandi
- Mass Hiring, Sales Milestones, Latest Research Study, Appointments, and Elections - Analyst Notes on Tata Motors, Toyota, Crown Holdings, Brunswick and Navistar
- Technical Analysis on Equities Reaching New Highs -- Research on Tata Motors, Brookfield Asset Management, Canadian National Railway, and Royal Dutch Shell
- Conference Call Schedules, Robust Sales, Sustainable Technologies, Upcoming Projects, and Associations - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Toyota, Kandi and Tata Motors
- Analysts View on Equities Reaching New High -- Research on BPZ Resources, FLIR Systems, The New York Times, and Tata Motors