Profile: Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.BO)
AXBK.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Axis Bank Limited (the Bank) provides a suite of corporate and retail banking products. The Bank's segments include Treasury, Retail Banking, Corporate/Wholesale Banking and Other Banking Business. Its Treasury operations include investments in sovereign and corporate debt, equity and mutual funds, trading operations, derivative trading and foreign exchange operations on the proprietary account and for customers. Its Retail Banking constitutes lending to individuals/small businesses and activities include liability products, card services, Internet banking, mobile banking and financial advisory services, among others. Its Corporate/Wholesale Banking includes corporate relationships not included under Retail Banking, corporate advisory services, placements and syndication, project appraisals, capital market related services and cash management services. Its Other Banking Business includes para banking activities, such as third-party product distribution and other banking transactions.
Axis Bank Ltd
Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Axis Bank says report on merger with Kotak is "baseless speculation"
- BRIEF-Axis Bank to sell shares of Experian Credit Information Co of India for 640 mln rupees
- BRIEF-Axis Bank approves allotment of 3-year senior floating rate notes worth $10 million
- Indian shares slip; Axis Bank tumbles
- Axis Bank Q3 net profit plunges as bad loans jump