Profile: Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.BO)
AXBK.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
27 Mar 2015
27 Mar 2015
Change (% chg)
Axis Bank Limited is an India-based bank. It has approximately 2402 domestic branches (including extension counters) and more than 12,922 ATMs. The Bank has seven international offices. Its business segments include the following: Retail banking, Business banking, Corporate credit, Treasury, International banking, Information technology, Agriculture and Financial inclusion. Its products and services consist of accounts and cards, credit and financing, capital market and treasury solutions, other trading services and eDGE loyalty rewards. It offers Easy Access Saving Account, Prime Savings Account, Women's Savings Account and Easy Access Salary Account. It also offers Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Commercial Cards and Prepaid cards. Its loan portfolio consists of home loans, personal loans, car loans, loan against property, gold loans, loan against securities, loan against fixed deposit, loan against shares, commercial vehicle and construction equipment loans, and education loans.
Axis Bank Ltd
Axis House,C-2,Wadia Internation
Pandurang Budhkar Marg
Company Web Links
- Hedge fund Elliott Management discloses stake in Axis after Canon bid
- Fitch Rates Axis Bank's USD250m Senior Debt Final 'BBB-'
- State Bank of India's up to $2.4 bln share sale likely by end April-sources
- Fitch Rates Axis Bank's Proposed Senior Debt 'BBB-(EXP)'
- BRIEF-India's Axis Bank sees FY15 NIM at 3.7 pct